Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. all video's withdrawn... http://topgeararchive.blogspot.com/2007 ... _2203.html
  2. It could have been black sand that my memory turned into gravel the video does seem to be missing from everywhere though...maybe it never happened?
  3. If I remember correctly they all said the zed was the better drivers car and the most fun on the rally type circuit around the gravelly Icelandic track
  4. made sure that I used some copper grease this time - no way I'm spending that much time on one pad ever again!!
  5. decided to have another look at my brakes tonight and finally freed the stuck pad - only took 40mins of me pounding it with a hammer and screwdriver but the bugger is finally off! Went to do the other side and it was all sorted in 5 mins so at least I know that it's within my limited mechanical abilities to change brakes in future - next step is to change the discs myself (thankfully should be a while before there ready for swapping!)
  6. I've heard people having to rip them off at the side of the road else they get fined and given a producer to make sure they get them removed, not possible if you get them dipped of course!
  7. I love the tints but I'm sure the fuzz will love them too! I wish I dared do it but the fuzz love pulling me over (though touch wood not yet in this car).
  8. apparantley that film waas not filmed in 3D but filmed normally and then converted after it was sorted - something to do with the film makers only realising half way through filming that they should have done it in 3D. I thought avatar looked good in 3D but the gf could not get on with it at all and kept removing the glasses as it strained her eyes.
  9. UNABASHED

    350Z front

    what parts are you still needing?
  10. cheers guys I'll take a look at them
  11. looks like a good move - I know paypal have reimbursed me quite a few times after been messed around on ebay so lets hope the same will happen outside of the bay!
  12. looks rubbish and kinda defeats the point of a limo to be set organized like that.
  13. I'm looking to start pricing up fitting and spraying for bits and bobs on my car. Does anyone have any recommendations for bodyshops - ideally near Leeds but I am happy to travel for a company with a good rep rather than go next-door to a cowboy!
  14. That's horrible mate, would break my heart! Hope things get sorted quickly and not end up costing you too much.
  15. yeah there on the liast as well, not a massive mod or expense though so I'll just get them once I have sorted the kit and have a little money spare
  16. definitely a woman then as that's a typical sunday afternoon for Nixy
  17. lots of people have done this, anthracite will look very I think
  18. welcome to the forum
  19. that's terrible mate - I hate going to bodyshops as I've never really found one that I'm 100% happy with. when I read the thread title I must admit I was expecting something more along the lines of.......
  20. mm never though of ordering the plus 1 ticket beforehand as I thought I'd just pay at the gate - bit late for getting it in time now!
  21. how do you know it was knackered drop links - is there a way you can visually check them? Only reason I ask is that my car creaks like a pirate ship at low speeds so want to do some investigating and most people arrive at the drop links conculsion.
  22. +1 I'll be buying another for my missus on the gate so if there's any spare then I'll but one so the club doesnt loose out
  23. as long as you don't get the astra you'll be happy with your purchase! Welcome
  24. if they go down to £300 then I'll have to go for the bonnet methinks! (hint hint traders!)
×
×
  • Create New...