Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p]
  2. I'll I could think of was....
  3. I'd update the thread title to avoid any confusion over what you are actually selling!
  4. whenever I park outside the gf's house it's under tree's for the weekend and gets covered in sap - it kills me everytime! Usually I get it home, bit of tar remover over it and leave for few minutes, cover in snow foam and leave 5 minutes, then hose down, wash/wax/polish etc
  5. The car is preety shocking, although I've seen worse on here
  6. It's a clio cup car - that's how they come. It was in to have graphics done before the race season started. Im pretty sure they dont. A few guys who have 200's cups dont have them. Plus a roof scoop on a clio is pointless it slows you down as there is no air going to the engine. if it's racing in the Clio Cup then it will come with the scoop, and the OP did say it was getting the decals ready for the racing season?
  7. did they have totting back in the dark ages? What's totting? +1 I'm guessing it's like dogging but while still driving?
  8. there's a thread about these somewhere, not sure if anyone actaully bought them and tested them or not though....
  9. ah I thought you meant you knew of a particular forum! I'll start reading through some and see what I turn up. I agree on the whole modify/repair point though and have tried explaining that to a few places already!
  10. which forum would that be?? price wise I was thinking around £200 per panel - £800 - as a realistic price?
  11. got any names for me and I'll check em out
  12. yeah, I've been looking at a certain orange car quite a lot of late
  13. why is it so hard to find bodyshops that deal with modifications?! I keep trying places and they only do repairs, there doesn't seem to be anyway for me to search for modification places!!!!
  14. just been looking at Greddy as a good option actually....very nice
  15. £500 would be a nice attainable figure Do you know what skirts chesterfield has?
  16. ok, so I'm slowly getting together together all the exterior bits for my car and getting them all fitted and painted at same time as I assume that will work out the cheapest way of doing things. Slight mishap has spoilt my plans slightly and it looks like I will be getting some bits done before I have the rest sorted. 1st Question: What I want to know is what sort of price I should be aiming for from a decent bodyshop for the fitting and painting of rear bumper, the fitting and painting of a spoiler and the fitting and painting of sideskirts. I know there's no way for anyone to give me a exact quote but a ballpark figure is all I'm after as the quotes I've had so far are so different it's as if they are being plucked at random! 2nd Question: I've got a couple of bodyshop places given by Nixy and others but just wanted to see if anyone had anymore recomendations of anywhere in the North, prefferably near Leeds or Northwich (just north of Crewe for those that don't know it!) so I can get a nice big list of quotes. 3rd Question: I've been planning on getting Nismo sideskirts, does anyone have any other idea's what would suit a ings+1 rear bumper? (before anyone says it I'm not too kean on the ings skirts!)
  17. I saw the hightlights when I got in - glad I missed it tbh! I was lost in some backward hick town at one point after the match had finished, I saw an england fan come out into his garden where he had loads of england flags and he started to just rip them all down - I guessed that was a bad sign!
  18. http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... comments=1 missed the match trying to travel from the gf house in Northwich to mine in Leeds. what should have been an hour journey turned into a 7 hour journey! To make matters worse my radio doesn't work so I couldn't even listen to the match, then I used my iphone for a while to listen to the match but the reception was so bad that it cut out every couple of minutes. Got lost in some pikey area, relised I didn't have much petrol and I'd left my wallet at the gf's! when I finally joined the A58 to get home I joined the end of a 27 mile traffic jam and moved a car length every 5-10 minutes for a full 20 miles. It was soooo hot and finally, just to make matters worse, my engine management light popped on - I'm assuming to let me know it was happy about the heat either! Crap day.
  19. thanks for that!
  20. I understand that, but I wanna know now!
  21. I PM'd first then posted in for sale thread, that's not the point I am making. What I am saying is that the seller is not online so I have no idea if I PM'd him first or not, and the fact that the thread cannot be updated also means there's no way I know if anyone else has posted before me!
  22. would be exciting if I ever actually managed to be the first person to try buy an item!
  23. that can approve my post in a for sale thread? I keep thinking I've 'won' an item that's for sale as I'm posting my dibs first, only to find out that actually 4 people have already dibsed me out of the picture
×
×
  • Create New...