Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. I like it, although I doubt connecting to wifi etc would be very stable at 211mph!
  2. Sorry for a bit OT, but you mind me asking where you got the amuse sides from? P15ULT
  3. crap! i was hoping to do sides without front, don't want it to look weird though
  4. typo
  5. does the front and skirts hang lower than OEM bumper?
  6. I think the kit would be far more successful if there was no GTR, but then if there was no GTR then there prob wouldn't be this kit! I like it to a point but would never own it, just like the failside
  7. Aphrodite lodge - awesome
  8. Yep - they claim it can easily be removed up to five years after fitting without leaving any residue
  9. anyone know if these are removable once stuck down?
  10. have a great time mate!
  11. being vegetarian offends me slightly
  12. I think it looks crap, I keep seeing people with them on and they just look cheesy. As said above, best bet is to get the most uncluttered and simple plate so everyone looks at ur car rather than the plate!
  13. You've cut me deep! sorry to sound harsh - but it's best you hear it from me now before you make a mess out of what is a very nice car you have!
  14. it would be illegal as well as looking crap
  15. I heard that only the other week, not sure where though
  16. Lol I just watched that on 5 and was thinking the exact same thing! Hopefully these ones are okay though and not like the black paint used on that lads car!
  17. Sounds like a class A prick Try not to dwell too much on the fact he used you in his infantile little games and just concentrate on looking after yourself until you can find someone who deserves you.
  18. Is Oulton a good place for first timers such as myself? (i.e. Lots of run off and little to hit!)
  19. Congrats - go get a zed now, you know you want to!
  20. are you crazy?! women?! on a track?!
  21. usually a 14 day cooling off period but think that may only apply to contracts. what phone is it and what condition is it in?
  22. I'm in the process of buying a house down the road from Oulton park so I think it would be rude not to take the zed out. when do you need the booking in for as I'm not sure what will be happening with house/car/job just at moment?
  23. tough times for you mate but that was a lovely tribute, very emotional.
  24. Congratulations!
×
×
  • Create New...