Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Can't wait for the pics
  2. £10 delivered Can be stuck anywhere, ive put mine on my cubby to break up the dullness a bit. These are the same sort of logos as on the rear badge. Not just the crappy flat decal you can get.
  3. Hi all Ive got a few of these in stock. This one is on my car, top quality CarbonFibre £35 delivered
  4. Thanks Dan to re-iterate, I'm not tech minded and don't have the time or software to do any sharing etc, as well as it being illegal . I want an original copy please
  5. Put some pics up I think I can still get new sets for around £3k
  6. I bought a Sony 3d TV, I really want Avatar on 3D Blu-ray but Panasonic are not releasing it till 2012 as they have some sort of exclusive rights with their 3d products. The only ones you can get are from people selling them on ebay who have bought a 3d Panasonic tv and they are going for crazy prices. circa £80. No way im paying that so if anyone knows any other way I can get a copy cheap can you let me know Just to be clear, I want an original copy . I don't want to download or share
  7. Looks good Some carbon fibre mirror covers will finish it off nicely Think I have a set knocking around believe it or not
  8. I admire your willing. You will be polishing continuously for around 12 hours... Drill with large polishing pad for the body Dremel with small polishing pad for fiddly bits Lots of time, patience and muscles. car will be driveable without strut bar
  9. Thats not a bad deal. Mine didnt come with glasses or receiver but ive just bought two pairs of universal glasses for £30 each and the 3d sensor off ebay for £25 Just seen the price of the 3d dvds tho , avatar is around £80
  10. Well I purchased yesterday... Went for this http://www.comet.co.uk/p/LED-TVs/buy-SO ... at:led+tvs SONY BRAVIA KDL-46NX713U 46"" Full HD LED 3D TV - Black Picture is great, sound is great, optional 3d is great and well the price was just too good to be true. It had literally just gone up on a one off trade in offer at 'best buy'... It was the last one as a new model came out yesterday. I got it for £600 ... most of the staff were even gobsmacked it was so cheap. So nipped back home, got an old crappy tv that was knocking around and did the deal... Its still well over a grand on most websites £1400 on some so im pretty pleased, I need to buy a sensor, glasses and 3d movie now Thanks for all your advice, pms etc guys
  11. you can have two and fit to both seats if you like
  12. I've been on the phone to them every other day pushing but not got a concrete date as yet. It's a us holiday now so I will be on the phone again Tuesday night. A couple of sets of 370z's are in transit and should arrive to me Tuesday. As soon as they are ready I will collect and advise on this thread, apologies for the delay
  13. one day Rodders......
  14. bad points - I didn't win on the raffle and Wasso won about 5 times Good points Moreton park was great BBQ was great Beer was great Smoking area was great banter was great drive was great parking was great carvery was immense ice cream was great drive home down M6 toll was immense. Organisation was great well done guys
  15. I test drove one last year and an RS and I preferred the ST. Your Zed was my favourite from the day I joined so it's a shame to see it gone. Can't believe you didn't strip out the engine bay at least
  16. I've got one set of these left. Very good quality Carbon Fibre. Comes with fitting guide and 3m sticky strips. £75 delivered No stock on the engine or batt/brake covers at the moments
  17. Like the roof tbh The bonnet not so keen and the top bit of the bumper well err.... The lip will look cool too... Personally I dont think you need to over do it but its your car so what you like goes
  18. June 2011 special offer Carbon Fibre Bonnet Dampers rrp £79 Nismo New Style Oil Filler Cap rrp £75 Nismo Rad Cap rrp £28 Engine bay bolts and Washers x10 (Available in Red, Blue, Silver and Orange) rrp £15 All for £150 delivered - combined saving of nearly £50 Limited stock
  19. Of course Decent exhaust, Ypipe and HFCs will bring the beast out of it
  20. AMS Fired me over a reply today. Torque the same as OEM
  21. 99% of them are just covers that go over the top. Sorry I don't have any in at the moment. Can do you a nice set of carbon bonnet dampers and some engine bay bling bolts sets in various colours if you need a fall back plan. plus oil filler caps, Zed Logo or Nismo and nismo rad caps. Or carbon fibre mirror covers
×
×
  • Create New...