Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. If anyone moans about that episode I will be surprised ! Had a bit of everything, fab
  2. Sounds like a porno movie
  3. Will have to check on rad cap but definitely don't sell the other caps I'm afraid
  4. Just replied on other thread. As Ian says you can go direct and buy an unbranded one which will probably end up costing £130-£140 depending on customs and which courier they use. Or you could get a Stillen one from me currently on offer at £150
  5. I think I can still get them, But they are a very slow moving item, took nearly a year to sell two of the new style ones. Plus they are around £65 which is pricey for what they are. I can do a Stillen Oil cap for £40 and a Stillen CF engine cover for £150 Plus I can do some Stillen Battery & Brake covers for £120. Prices are for a very limited time only though.
  6. Not surprised the amount of time you spend using Grinder! If I knew what that was I would come back with a witty comment
  7. Lube, I always keep some handy
  8. Soak them buddy, WD40 even spermicidal lube !! Give em a good dousing and then get a grip on them tomorrow and give them a gentle twist.
  9. Near the air duct by the looks of it. I think the issue might be with the washer bottle, was it Leo who had a momentum intake, think he had some fitting issues with that but made it good.
  10. Looking good Will
  11. We have all done it. I wouldn't look for a cheap repair, I would look for a good repair. Had mine done cheaply, then had to pay to have them done again properly. Cheaply isn't always the cheapest option if you get me
  12. Which ones are they ? Black,Silver or CF ? I had the silver ones and had no issues.. Give them a good soaking but as Mike says be careful. I stopped advertising them as they were just bought for Wales last year for the stall but I think I have a set of all three somewhere, I can post you a replacement set in the post. These are nismo 'style' ones if off me.Or I can get you genuine ones if you want and knock a bit off for you. Might be a few weeks though as I've only just placed a stock order which is due tomorrow.
  13. Think I got them from you dude? They won't be locking ones then as I've never sold them.
  14. Not yet, he's literally still got it on the ramps
  15. Might be locking ones You need a tiny Allen key if so
  16. Nice Love the car and house Just needs clear bumper reflectors
  17. Can I arrange a courier to collect lol
  18. Don't think there's much comparison tbh.. The Nismo and fujitsubo exhaust are very similar but you won't find a new one of those on eBay for the price of a pair of trainers. It's horses for courses, personally I prefer buying brand named stuff always have. Im the same with clothes, I just like it that way. Exhaust may be fine, if I needed to replace an exhaust because I was selling the car I would probably risk it.... Besides eBay brings me a lot of business, I get a good proportion of custom from people that buy cheap crap off eBay and find out it doesn't fit or breaks after a few months. (Buy cheap buy twice) is a very true slogan in my experience. Personally I would save up and get some thing you can be proud of but each to their own as they say.
  19. Added bonus of the type B and type S is that they are essentially lip kits so fitting and spraying will be reasonable plus they are genuine parts made from polyurethane which is top quality
  20. As Sarnie say... New Headlights £900 Rear Lights £300ish from Zman Bonnet Buldge £500ish after spraying Thats four years road tax paid already
  21. Shiney noisey bits Glad you got them ok bud
  22. The Azure has the Type B kit on just so you know
  23. Following on from my previous thread I thought I would show you whats available from JP This is top notch quality Polyurethane and not your run of the mill fibreglass that I keep having trouble finding a decent reliable supplier for. Anyway most details are available on the website http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-exterior.aspx Prices are there about but may be scope for a bit of discount Anyway heres a few pics to wet your appetite... Type A Type B Type S Type N Also available 370z Splitter... Probably around £650 350z Rear Spoiler... Again around £650
  24. Thanks Jay, thats what I wanted to hear tbh... I think im pretty much done with replica kits now as i've been stung twice.. Polyurethane all the way from now on
×
×
  • Create New...