Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. I don't recommend anyone attempt fitting these themselves. Choose a specialist performance garage with experience of fitting this type of mod.
  2. :Update: Not really impressed but I can't do much about it I'm afraid Latest response below : As of right now, I have nothing for you. Most of the 350z stuff are still in production. I will see what I have ready at the factory the end of next week.  Thank you Calvin Chan Aim : CalvinAtGTSPEC
  3. I wouldn't worry about the 02 sensor, it's more with decats. I ran HFCs along with many other members without an uprev and didn't notice any difference, although the eventual plan was an uprev to get the most out the car.
  4. Cheers Mitz, did you google or look on ebay ? as I have the Stillen on ebay and the website http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/370z-exhaust-systems.aspx
  5. More stock arrived today
  6. I really appreciated it being off so I could relax on my Birthday weekend, I will send the cheque next week cheers Joking aside though, top work
  7. Thanks all, Very kind
  8. I have the Aluminum ones in stock, forum price is £165
  9. This should be a sticky lol
  10. Nice work Dazza, Will keep an eye on this
  11. Read about this before... I would be wary
  12. TBH Dazzler I never had one fitted on my Zed, ive not heard of any complaints and sold dozens but im sure someone will come along and comment
  13. Hoping to get an update end of this week As soon as ready my courier will be there in a flash, will update when I hear something
  14. Cool Still waiting Should no more by the end of the week
  15. Its better to have power and not need it than to need power and not have it
  16. Will be adding these to the website soon now terms have been agreed Seem to be one of the best midrange priced wheel out there with a good pedigree and history. They won't be stocked as too many variations but providing Enkei have stock then turnaround times should be 5-7 working days. Prices will be confirmed but ball park on the majority is around £1500 up to £2000 a set of 19's Click below linky for some of the range http://www.enkei.com/racing.html
  17. Thick snow in Derby this morning but all washed away now
  18. I've got some Polyurethane Nismo type lips in stock. (Not CF and more flexible then fibreglass). Just having them test fitted this week then they will be on offer
  19. These crazy rules are crazy.. But I reckon lip kits might increase in sales
  20. Everything from the cats back will fit YPIPE/MIDPIPE/BACKBOX...
  21. Save up and get this http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-inje ... ystem.aspx Very similar to the HKS but a lot more affordable
  22. I have a set of 350 ones in stock you can have as part of the group buy price
  23. £35 lol If you have a DHL nearbye then as a favour to settle the argument then I will sort delivery out insured for £7.50
×
×
  • Create New...