Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. I've got 9 of these left in stock. They have been test fitted by Keyser. Great product at a great price Forum price is £125 delivered http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350z-03-06-Ni ... 256f5ef318
  2. More stock arrived today http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/350z_Motordyne_Basic_Plenum_Spacer/350MD516PS_.aspx Forum Price £175 delivered
  3. More stock arrived on these
  4. Thankyou Jef More stock arrived today
  5. More stock arrived today - prices held at £35
  6. Daft question I know, but what would I use to tint then Halfords or eBay tint spray, cost around a fiver a tin
  7. I have brand new smoked ones. Genuine nissan that you can have for £30 You could sell them for £30 no probs - up to you
  8. Got 3 coming in tomorrow but think we spoke already
  9. http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/370z-exhaust-systems.aspx
  10. No, still can't get a firm date... Losing the will to live, give me one more week. If I can't get a definite answer and people don't want to wait then I will either have to refund or offer alternatives. All I can do is apologise but you know I'm doing all I can, if they were available then you would have them but apparently they have had a tooling issue at the manufacturers.
  11. Sorry its late folks, been a busy old week Me, Zedley, my daughter and partner spent a day at White Post Farm in Notts. He had a lovely time and the farm is why he smells Andy(Ioneabee) Next stop Uncle Stews
  12. yes apparently so
  13. Mine are on eBay at £150 and they are test fitted by Keyser and won't crack etc I can do a forum discount of £130 delivered providing you pay by debit card Drop me a pm, the slight extra is well worth it in terms of durability and peace of mind
  14. Lol, not gonna rollock you but I doubt I will be selling you an exhaust in the near future as its costing me a fricking fortune !! I knocked £200 off this one as it was the first in the uk, it's given me nothing but a headache getting it here, made zero money anyway and looks like its going to be more money down the drain. For anyone thinking of getting into this game all I will say is good luck and don't give up your day job
  15. They are still in production Subscribe to this thread for updates viewtopic.php?f=166&t=59221&start=15 If you get desperate I could get you a blue Cusco instead but maybe slightly more
  16. I have him and he smells of cow dung What address next ?
  17. Yes bud Plenty in
  18. Roughly around £600 It's a lot of money for just a lip IMO. I'm doing the 350z Nismo replicas at £150, these are in stock and have been test fitted by Keyser.
  19. 3 more have arrived Be quick as they go fast
  20. It's been a looooong week Thank god it's the weekend is all I'm gonna say Thanks for the orders everyone ! As they say in Hollywood " that's a wrap " GB Closed
  21. Pleny in stock - thanks guys
  22. Sounds like you need to take it to a proper garage with experience to me bud. Its part and parcel with replicas you need to prep and modify, sounds like they found something that needs a bit of work and gave up Yeah RT or CS would be the guys to do this. Hope you get it sorted buddy
  23. Yeah I'm pretty unimpressed, just trying to source through other suppliers as well. Will keep updating
  24. After a complaint tonight : Chris, I do apologize for the delay.  We had unexpected issues arise when we recently switched over to robotic welds which resulted in slow production time. Which we know that this is our fault.  I am sorry that I can't give you a firm date on the product arrival, I don't want to be in that situation where I would not be able to deliver on that specific date.  My best suggestion is to ship what comes into availability....  At this time I can also redirect you to another dealer that have a few of these items in stock
  25. Injen SES titanium true dual a lot better value than the HKS IMO The Motordyne shockwave is also pretty special There's a good choice here if your looking for ideas, you tube gives a good indication too http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-exhaust-systems.aspx
×
×
  • Create New...