Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Unlikely but as Dave says if you had a serious accident and your car was scrutinised then they could find the decats and say your insurance is invalid. Or, road side emission tests would be failed with decats.
  2. Would need to know what price they quote for shipping 4NZ218-110L (is for a 2003/2004) They quote $3850, shipping at a guess would prob be $400 ( It would end up around £3300 after all the hidden charges etc) But that is today at an exchange of 1.61, last month it was closer to 1.5 and the charge customs invoice you is at the time it lands with them so it can all exchange rate will alter in two-three weeks. For the last 6 months I have been calculating pricing at around 1.53 which is a safe bet for me as a seller because its so hard to predict and its better to be cautious. For safety sake ideally I would sell at £3400 tbh.. But if it was a case of someone wanting to order today, I wouldn't lose the sale over a hundred quid, plus the buyer would get a better service.
  3. Berk HFCs are the more poplular choices with members on here. Its all depends on preference, its alright having a friendly MOT place but theres always the chance of other risks with having decats, I can supply either but the decats are sold for off road use only. Its up to you what you do with them afterwards
  4. Hi bud Try these guys http://www.mobilesolutions.uk.com/ They do all my auto electronics
  5. With the Vortech you will need to make some adjustments as Darren did, plus you may need to source the odd hose clip locally. The Vortechs are made to order, usually two-three weeks delivered to your door. Vat = cost of item + shipping and insurance x 20% Then you have duty and handling fees on top. Exchange rates change daily but if you order through me I will price match going to Assaultech direct and take out the hassle of all the extra charges.
  6. Update !! Whoop Right, just had a bit of news. The majority of the order is complete, more details to follow when I'm back in the office tommorow
  7. For a brand new original one you will be looking in the region of £450, Edit: Just checked, guesstimate was a bit high, still cant get to Amber price though don't have a direct account with Blitz so these guys are prob your best bet
  8. Is the snow plough hanging off ? Looks like it doesn't fit on the sides. Welcome to the forum, I actually posted a link to this car a month or so a go
  9. The following left in stock 3 blue 2 red 4 orange
  10. No disrespect as it is a good idea, but I imagine companies that manufacture parts spend a lot on r&d and know all the material specs etc, I imagine wheel spacers are NDT'd and the suppliers have public liability insurance and all that Jazz.
  11. I did send recorded but can't find the receipt... can't believe it He's last memory was at a farm with me, poor Zedley... I will by a new one if someone give me details
  12. 4 sets posted today by royal mail signed for
  13. Would be good if you could get a vid up
  14. ta Mike Drop me a pm, it can be done
  15. These are in stock now 4 out the 10 sets are sold already so get your orders in
  16. Ahh man It should be there by now, What's the cost of a new one ?
  17. I've got two in stock And the answer is it will improve air flow as the OEM Ypipe is very restrictive, you should notice a more improved throttle response, also a deeper tone. Don't expect a massive difference though as you will still have the restriction of the OEM back box
  18. Yes bud, it will fit no probs I wouldn't expect any major gains but it will sound faster Plus with a remap you will get all the usual improvements
  19. I had a lip without the rest of the kit. It looked great, lots of members have lips without the full kit
  20. Thanks Chris When you consider this is an exact copy of a genuine Nismo lip at about 1/5th of the price then it is more than worth the money.
  21. Im hoping Keyser will pop some up soon, he's been pretty busy with his engine tho The lip will look a lot better prepped and painted tbh, its up to you though
  22. What colour are you thinking ? Its possible, will need to check it out though
×
×
  • Create New...