Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Hi all These have been doing really well with the Juke Owners in the UK. Only available for the Petrol versions... Specify All Wheel Drive or Front Wheel Drive when ordering Rear back box in stock or full system available to order, great addition for your second or missus car if you/she has one.
  2. Web price £250 for both, Offer price £199 http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-ams- ... links.aspx http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-ams- ... links.aspx
  3. In stock Forum members price £195 http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/370z-invidia-decats.aspx
  4. Hi All Currently offering 15% off the following Stillen CF products in stock http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-stil ... cover.aspx http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-stil ... cover.aspx
  5. All the best Roo
  6. I've had mine four years and I don't recall being asked to pay a renewal fee ??
  7. They will come from me(UK) - (manufactured in US) providing theres enough interest, if your keen that would make it 3 so a couple more and I will get them
  8. You want HFCs for the Rasp
  9. I think the legality debate was done a while back.. Obviously its an offense not to have your licence plate showing on public roads etc. This is for use at Shows and anything other than public roads, as Shire does
  10. These are now in stock.. Perfect way to hide your ugly number plate when your showing the car off £130 delivered
  11. Took delivery of one of these today 370z Fast Intentions exhaust with 18" Resonators !!! Currently The most sort after 370z exhaust in the USA with a 3 month manufacturing lead time... http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/370z-fast ... ystem.aspx
  12. Looks awesome bud
  13. Me likey Very nice Bob
  14. I've not got it but I could be classed as one of your drug dealers
  15. Thanks I4N I have plenty in OP, they are better than fibreglass and test fitted on Keysers 350 so least you will know what your getting
  16. I went for a 5 series and overall really happy with it but circumstances dictated a bigger car. If it was on option I would have gone for a 370 without a doubt.
  17. I looked at them, lot of car for your money but couldn't decide whether I liked the look. You thinking of selling up ?
  18. I'm a big fan of the XK. Because of mileage I do and ferrying a two year old here and there I went for a BMW 535d. The torque is pretty amazing, the twin turbos help plus its economical. It should make close to 350bhp and over 500lbs of torque once mapped too, the only bad point is some scumbag broke into it Birmingham last week and now the anti trap on the window is playing up and the airbags lights on
  19. There £125 for forum members for the pop charger. Plenty in stock
×
×
  • Create New...