Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Has a rear spoiler too
  2. Thanks Struan I can do £189 delivered
  3. I've got to say my choice would definately be a 997 911 Carerra 4 in Black. A 2006 will be in budget, it's 4wd and has back seats that a baby can fit in so it's practical. It's a head turner. Ticks every box !! DO IT lol
  4. TVR Tuscan £15-20k
  5. Just out of interest Jay, maybe I've missed something but has the 370z not done it for you ?
  6. I can get them but they are not cheap Chinese copies so they aren't as competively priced so I don't advertise them. Think the 3D carbon (manufacturer not material) ones are around £300-£350 but would need to check. Having seen some of the replicas I would personally pay a little more, mind you I would probably just buy the genuine one at £450
  7. Part numbers correct for the facelift 350z Sold last set last week, should have more soon(ish) just waiting on a stock order shipment
  8. Interesting mod, quite like but for me the facelift LEDs are the best looking mod for older Zeds
  9. Thanks CJ It's actually going to be refreshed a little soon Just noticed First set pictured is Rota Drifts
  10. Hi All, You all know about Rota wheels and the great wheels they do. Here are a few examples for you to look over. Tarmac Sportz will price match any genuine authorised UK seller and also offer very competitive tyre packages. All Rota designs are available and full range will be available to see on the website soon but heres some of the popular ones Unlike most wheel manufacturers all the necessary's are included in the price. Centre caps,studs,balance, fittings etc so they come ready to fit straight onto your car to give it the look it deserves If you need any help or have any questions. http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-wheels.aspx Rota GTR Bronze Rota GTR fronts Rota GTR'D rears Nissan 200SX Black Rota GTRs with Red lip
  11. Agree with Dan, 996 turbo all the way. Circa 25k for what is essentially a supercar
  12. Anyone on here ever used them ? http://www.specclutchsuperstore.com/nis ... _2390.html
  13. Still available - Will look great with some CF battery brake covers and Blue Engine bay bolt sets which are all in stock too
  14. 2 sets remain in current stock - more coming soon
  15. Plenty I can offer, Mongoose not being one, lifetime warranty will cover the internals, rust through holes (not surface) but not much more, flexis maybe 1-2 years. If you want performance then a single exit is worth thinking about, if it's an improvement on stock sound and performance but nothing too much then give me a shout
  16. I love the look of the Cayman, and want to tickle the porker itch. But... The M3 looks awesome and is more practical, it's a little claustrophobic inside the Cayman for me. Hard choice, if they were weekend toys then the Cayman. Everyday cars then the Beemer, people are going to hate you in either
  17. + vat etc 40k more like. The rear is gash but it's the 380RS. I don't think theres one in the UK
  18. Tarmac@TarmacSportz

    New Pics

    A ggressive, brace yourself for marmite reactions but I salute you for having big balls. Those style diffusers do look to "stuck on" by themselves tbh, I have Nismo style Spats in stock at £125. They will complete the flow of the lines more
  19. Stick decats on it
  20. Not very common, Neither are common used tbh Are you sure you don't want a new one Lol, shipping to Espanol is no problemo hombre
×
×
  • Create New...