Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Got ya, I think they will, we can test one prior to you buying
  2. Yeah, a new pipe won't really make any difference apart from looking good
  3. I can get exact weight tomorrow, they are light. About 1-1.5 kg I reckon. They hollow with reinforced bars down the middle Yes they will fit DE without spacers Cheers
  4. It will need testing on a HR but I think there should be enough room for a snug fit. Will need to confirm before they go up for sale though
  5. Not sure, might need to test that too
  6. Blue and Red will be standard. They are a piece of p1ss to remove brackets and custom spray yourself though
  7. Been testing a few products lately, thought I would share some pics for you Strut braces - S2000 - GT86 - 350Z - JUKE These will be available in either Red or Blue to start with, really pleased with them so far and will be doing a group buy on them soon (price will be sub £100) and should clear the HR 350Z One is going out for test fitting this week (still has the plastic on): Also been testing canards out today, there isn't much options for the 350z except I will have some Carbon canards for the V2 bumper, here's a few pics of the GT86 ones which i'm pleased with, once the car is kitted and aggressive wheels it will look good, these prototypes are just taped on: Thanks for looking guys Chris
  8. Sounds like a normal day at my house
  9. Loud is good
  10. Yeah it's a muffler delete option http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/AAM_Competition_370Z_Sports_Tail_Section/370z-AAM37E-TSS_.aspx Good price if you just want a straight through option
  11. Can do ERZ ones at £299 delivered. Only have 1 set left though. Currently 5% off all products on the website by the way
  12. I'm up for that, dust off the old cobwebs before taking the main stage
  13. Nismo Japan and Nismo USA are separate entities I believe
  14. I do like the two tone black lip/sides look, very nice
  15. The 370z TS front lip is my favourite, looks very cool
  16. Yup, left hooker matts are no good otherwise I would have sold them years ago.
  17. Lol, I'm going to Tamworth Snow Dome next Sunday... Bit different to boarding though as im taking my daughter and 10 screaming kids for her b'day party
  18. Hi Guys, Following on from the body parts thread and a member request I got in touch with the owner of C-SIGNAL in Dubai to offer you guys a unique opportunity of owning some of these parts. It's doubtful these items will go on the website its tricky arranging courier pick ups from that part of the world so it could be a one off depending how the interest goes. There is only one 350z item available: Duck Bill Spoiler FRP £350 370z Duck bill spoiler CS Z34 Type-N spoiler £350 FRP £550 Carbon 370z Spec M front lip (mines replica). Lip is in FRP. £399 Add Tarmac Diffusers to package £550 total 370z Spec TS Z34 Front lip (Top Secret replica)FRP £399 Add Tarmac Diffusers to package £550 total 370z CS Z34 Fenders V1 FRP £550
  19. Sound bud, I will keep you posted, should get it booked in the next month or so.
  20. Looking good Chris, got the decats on?
  21. Congrats dude
  22. Yo dude, I'm a snowboarder, I can't do a week due to work commitments but should be doing a long weekend end of March/beginning of April, the lads I go with are a good bunch, I don't see them a great deal unless we go boarding but its always a good laugh and catch up and everyone's always welcome. We usually do the Alps, if you get stuck and fancy it drop me a message and I will keep you posted, nothing's booked as yet. Chris
  23. They are £325 made in the USA, when you consider that chinese made ones sell for about £225 and need a LOT of prepping and adjusting to fit right then these are a bargain. Just make your body shop aware that these require minimal re-work and they should charge you a lot less
  24. Yeah these are 3d carbon ones, superb quality and fitment and they are the wider version so look superb too
×
×
  • Create New...