Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Ok guys, I've had a few other sales that I can add to this GB so if you 3 are ready to go then drop me a pm and we can sort payment
  2. Varrstoen ES1 BBS or ES7 CCW £1200 or £1250 a set if you want 11" rears Leadtime about two weeks - and they are mint wheels
  3. Happy Bday Nette xx
  4. Buy anything and you will be able to feature on the website We are just developing the Gallery section for customer cars, will be available next year
  5. Yes they will bud, pm me if interested
  6. Lol, I have two copies of that one Hope you and the family are well buddy
  7. I can do the Tein springs and Eibach anti roll bar combo for £525 delivered. You can run that for a while and you will improve handling ten fold, keep an eye on tyre wear and if you need camber alignment I do the SPC kits which come in a lot cheaper than Eibach and they are the same kit. Let me know if I can help.
  8. Open to offers on the old sets, just two left
  9. December - January offer £1185 for DE £1210 for HR
  10. If you can stretch to £1185 I will do you a Berk/Invidia combo If you want Invidia/Invidia combo I will do the same price Will be running this offer December to January Drop me a pm if I can help Chris
×
×
  • Create New...