Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Dan - 86's are selling bud, I've been on the 86 forum for a while and it is seriously growing fast with new members. Stevo, I stole your picture and put it on my Facebook, sorry dude but I love the Supra
  2. That's interesting, been looking for some spoiler brackets
  3. Will, I will take one of these bud, I Miss the HUD in the beemer sooo much Drop me a pm with details Chris
  4. Great video + great sounding combo. I have the same "hiss" noise with my Akrapovic/Berks combo and to be honest I would sooner not have it (the hiss noise that is), although I think it might be a side effect of fitting HFC's. Yup the hiss is the air going through the cat tubes
  5. Incorrect post by me
  6. Yeah I would go 19"s, lots of options available in those Varrstoen do some really nice ones
  7. Nino, I'm going for BCs on mine, supplied a set last week to a GT86 forum member and he says they are as if not more comfortable than stock. Good coilover for the price
  8. It's a 350z !! Stunning, I'm going to try and pic up a white Zed next year and get it like that
  9. Stillen one will be about £70 and always on show With the manual one you can took it in when your on show. Fitting won't be a problem as Shire and a few others have them on there V2's
  10. Sorry no longer sell these
  11. I have manual ones in stock at £50
  12. Yeah I can get them but due to the price they aren't that popular to be honest Motordyne is a similar system in that price range
  13. Hi Mikey, Plenty here to choose from http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/products.aspx?CategoryId=6acd5627-7b5a-4fcd-b947-09b52eb6090b Most have sound clips, also currently doing some Dec/Jan offers on exhaust combos such as the Invidia Gemini/Berk Combo Drop me a message if I can help Chris
  14. Is this some sort of cheeky marketing tactic? Yes
  15. The only way I would put a square one on the front was if I installed a motorised show n go plate. Because they are uber cool
  16. Such a sexy car.... The Yellow GT4 is my favourite.
  17. I ran 19" Nismo's and the ride was fine, but when I reverted back to 18's I found them a little more nimble and responsive. If I was tracking the car regularly I would definately go for 18"s, but if it's more for show then 19"s..
  18. Ally only, Allow around 3 working days for delivery Matty.
  19. Yes Dave 10% off the discounted prices on this forum. Only for December/January though
  20. Hi All, Being as it's Christmas i'm offering 10% off all Tarmac Sportz FRP products found in the Tarmac Sportz section: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/146-tarmac-sportz/ 350z / 370z side diffusers 350z roof spoilers 350z JDM rear diffuser 350z Top Secret style rear diffuser 350z Nismo spats Plus 10% off 350z Facelift and Pre Facelift Polyurethane Bumper lips. Need to be quick while stock lasts
  21. What about these Varrstoens
  22. Nice, where's the location ? Looks very familiar
  23. Lol, kids must be in a bedtime routine, good to have you back Lexx
×
×
  • Create New...