Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Just seen my man Maths Sell the branded one at £600
  2. Ha ha, cheers Paddy. I've been here long enough to see the patterns, owners come and go and branded parts hold their value really well.
  3. I'm not knocking custom exhausts by the way, and you are right it is similar to clothes, my analogy is that if you buy a custom exhaust for a Zed for £600 and say 12 months down the line you need to sell and you get £100 then its cost you £500. But let's say you buy a branded one at £850 and sell it at £650 12 months down the line then ownerships cost you half of the custom system.
  4. Sounds like you want something mild like an Invidia Gemini or Miltek then some HFCs. Problem with custom exhausts is resale value is pretty much zero, put an unbranded used custom exhaust on eBay and you will probably get £100 if your lucky, put a used branded one on here and you will sell in a flash for a good price. Drop me a pm if I can help
  5. I got a headache just watching that
  6. Strangely I think if you are not going to fight then taking a pic or video is the next best thing. I would obviously kick sh1t out of him
  7. Lol, every little helps, 18" is better ::
  8. Did you buy Chris S's car then Dazzer? It will be 18" resonators I believe , 2 inches isn't much between friends though
  9. Hmm, interesting. 911 gone?
  10. If your focus is power then i would save up for a Supercharger, there's not a lot to be gained from intake kits on a 350z except engine bling and an awesome noise!!
  11. When you say "Out with the Z today" do you mean sold or "took some pictures out with the zed today" ? "Lol" Either way looks good and good location Dunks
  12. Should be, not sure there will be a great deal of sound difference from scorpion to Milltek though, both are quiet
  13. +1 on all the above. Sounds like a potential nightmare that will end up costing you a pretty penny. There's a full page thread offer in December edition of Banzai Magazine for Vortech superchargers
  14. If you are doing it on a budget in stages then Scorpion, plus Stillen Y pipe plus HFCs is a natural progression that gives an awesome end result. If you have the money to do it all in one go then I would suggest a true dual system such as an Invidia and HFCs. Have a click on the website below, I can do discounts for packages etc so feel free to drop me a pm Chris
  15. 1. Marzman (1x Ticket + 1x Track Session) 2. Grundy225 (1x Ticket + Possible Track time) 3. 350Ad (1x Ticket + 1x Track Session) 4. Firemansim [ 1x Ticket] PAID 5. Mike46 (1x Ticket) PAID 6. HAMLNJ (1x Ticket) 7. Buster (1 x Ticket and one track please) 9. Keyser (1 x Tickets and one track please) 10.Mr Hollowpoint (1x ticket +1xtrack session) PAID 11.Mrs Hollowpoint (1x ticket +1xtrack session) PAID 12. Will370z (1 x Ticket) 13. andy james ( 1 x tickets and 2 track sessions ) PAID 14. Ian ( 1 x tickets ) 15. A9H-RX (1 x Ticket - Possible Track) 16. AmyZed (1 x Ticket - x1 track session) 17. sheepworrier (1 x Ticket) 18. z32bolt (1 x Ticket) 19. sdriver73 (1 x Ticket) PAID 20. glrnet (1 x Ticket) PAID 21. Humpmeister ( 1 x Ticket ) PAID 22. OV53 (1 x Ticket - 2 x Track) 23. Dannyg (1x ticket) 24. kite350 (1x ticket) 25. Jay-350z (1x ticket) 26. Roobies8 (1x ticket) 27. 280REZ (1 x Ticket) PAID 28. 280zxexowner (1x ticket +1xtrack session) PAID 29. richiep (1x ticket) 30. Jaffa (1x ticket +3xtrack session) 31. Cheshire 300zx (1x ticket) 32. ICEWHITEBEAR (2x ticket) 33. candy red (1x ticket) PAID 34. nncferreira (1 x Ticket) PAID 35 ragtopbob (1 x Ticket) PAID 36. 350zPabs (1x Ticket) PAID 37. Ozzy225 (1x ticket +1xtrack session) PAID 38. Tarmac (1x ticket)
  16. If you have them on your current bumper I can fabricate them in FRP
  17. Not HFCs though
  18. ...and I keep saying if you do it I'll take 1, fed up of respraying my fibreglass one every 5 minutes! I'll probably save money in the long run. I will do, probably in March/April next year though
  19. It would look stunning in white lol
  20. Cheers Jay, yes I can add diffusers to the deal too and it will all be under the normal cost of a Stillen lip plus I will showcase the car on the website as a Kit !! Can't say fairer than that
  21. The only lip that i've seen that isn't so chunky is the Ings one, but thats mega bucks - the above offer will be lots cheaper
  22. Its Aerosync, lovely bumper but expect shipping costs of $750 and then the bumper price I have looked at it many times but would need to import 5 to make it worthwhile and keep costs down to a reasonable level
  23. Hey Kris - yes they are and yes they are and yes you do
×
×
  • Create New...