Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Unfortunately mine will be released more like Spring as due to the bulk size they will have to shipped by sea. Price will be good but as with all products I like to test first. Vented hump will be around £599 but could be as low as £499 if I get 5. Will have to work out shipping price when in.
  2. Hmm, don't suppose you know who makes them?
  3. Hi all, Just a bump in case anyone has over spent at Xmas and is looking for some quick cash. Had a couple of offers but not taken anything up as yet
  4. Like them spats, if you can find out what they are let me know
  5. Hogmanay? We are leaving tomorrow unfortunately Neil as its baby Tarmacs 4th B'day on the 30th, my first time in Edinburgh, what a fantastic city, we have had a lovely time. Hope you have fun buddy
  6. Hi guys, For the month of January everything except Cobra on the website will be 5% off. Please use discount code = 5DOWN Tarmac Sportz products are 10% off, please pm for details. I will be back in the office on the 2nd as currently in Edinburgh with Mrs T for our Xmas present, will try to reply when she is at the bar or I'm on the toilet, otherwise I get told off
  7. Yes, 5% off all exhausts except Cobra for Jan 2014
  8. Hi Guys, Orders going in shortly, prices are held as per thread below http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/70698-motordyne-last-opportunity-to-purchase-350370z-items/ Let me know what you need within the next two weeks. Chris
  9. There are V3 replicas available and I can supply them at a lot cheaper price than originals but its pretty obvious the quality will be poor compared to originals and the bodyshop bill to fit it will be expensive too.
  10. Lol 1. Takeda Air filter + Polished Intake Pipe (black box) 2. Nismo Front Lip (big long box) 3. Side Steps (thin long box) 4. JDM Rear Diffuser. ( Also in big long box)
  11. Lol, thank you. Black one is not a show n go, the box for that is a lot smaller
  12. Yeah, I know what your saying as it would be nice but I've seen too many horror stories on my time here
  13. Nice idea but Colour match and fiment issues without the car would be the problem. Not so bad on new cars but 10 year old paint doesn't look the same as it did when it was new !!
  14. Get a Vortech, cheaper, better and no need to change your bonnet
  15. Hmm, only thing I could do is this bonnet plus CF eyelids
  16. worth asking but that ain't gonna happen, why would you want a bonnet to over hang your head lights ?
  17. Way too much time on your hands Dedman
  18. Lol, not a fan personally although looks good on Matts green 350z. Believe it or not I can also get an Aston Martin or 370z conversion front bumpers for the 350z. I would rather not supply them out of principal though.
  19. Big gay and medium gay wings will be tested end of Jan. The volunteer is confirmed already for this hood , apologies to anyone else interested but I have to go with the member who pm'd definite interest first. Will update further info in the NY
  20. Not as yet bud. Will confirm in NY
  21. Actually Seibon do the HR version for around £650
  22. Non vented is £700-£750, I can do an offer on the OEM carbon but not bonnet buldged, just normal 03-05 DE style I'm afraid
×
×
  • Create New...