Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Something new and rare in the UK for you guys Currently have one of each of these in Front lip £299 flexible polyurethane Rear Spoiler £249
  2. Drop me a pm if you can both try it as that would be ideal, I will sort you both out somehow afterwards
  3. Hi A few installed pics below, this went out to Spatt for test fitting and has now come back in. Perfect fit and looks great, will be available in blue and red but very very simple to remove the strut from the brackets and spray those yourself to suit any engine bay theme Could do with testing it on a car with a spacer and a HR next, if anyone happens to have one of each or mates close by that you could test and pass it on that would be great. Once that bits done I will do the group buy
  4. Unfortunately not, can't find any anywhere
  5. Due in this week bud, unfortunately someone already has it reserved
  6. It can go till as long as I get at least 5 orders I believe it fits over existing, not seen one in the flesh yet but wow they are nice
  7. Yup, surprised no one has taken the plunge yet
  8. Looking good dude
  9. I deal with Magnaflow. Good exhausts but not that popular over here yet.. Vids on the website
  10. I have one Zspeed aluminium under tray left in current stock They eat badgers for breakfast
  11. Not sure its designed to be slept on tony... I would just wrap it and leave it at that
  12. It would be ridiculously pricey to dip. Maybe wrapping would be simpler
  13. Yeah I mentioned I can get this in a previous body kit post. Will take a while unless you want to pay air fees.
  14. I would love a big American muscle car but I would be worried about over taking buses
  15. Thanks bud, Might get to page 4 soon and I've never even asked anyone to post in here
  16. Thought you were talking about your car
  17. You have to have a Krispy Creme pass to get in
  18. There wasn't that much too buy IMO, it was more of a showcase of parts.
×
×
  • Create New...