Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Hi guys, New release - 60mm Twin Gauge holder for the 350z A pillar. Actual images to follow, Keyser has one in his possession but they look like these below in Gloss black FRP (Shiney smooth black rather matte textured) Most guys will know these are pretty hard to come by so happy to be able to offer these for a limited time at a special offer price of £49.50 delivered
  2. Group buy here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/81662-tarmac-polished-strut-brace-group-buy/
  3. Hi Guys Following on from this thread production is now ready for the strut brace Tested on DE/DE with spacer/HR http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/80632-prototype-strut-brace-test-fitted-pics/ There is a maximum limit of 10 red and 10 blue on the group buy RRP is £110 5-10 Price will be £99 Delivered 11-20 Price will be just £89 Delivered All orders will receive a free Tarmac Sportz decal The red will be a kind of Ferrari Red, not anodised, Lead time will be about two weeks from end of GB which will be the end of this month. These are extremely simple to custom paint to your own colours, two screws and the brackets are disconnected from the struts Note: Please use this thread for names only, if you have questions etc please use the other thread or PM me, many thanks Chris 1. Spat - Blue 2. Cal - Red
  4. ^ Yup, Amuse Superleggera wide body kit I believe
  5. Tad disappointed by this, I always imagined you like your picture to the left Snap Double snap
  6. I have no shame either
  7. Looking good Lee, Some great mods
  8. Not offended by that, chicks normally dig a bit of Rossy, I usually get Phil Mitchell
  9. Yeah, she is definitely Daddy's girl, scary. I think she's harder than I am though, she's clumsy like all kids are and regularly bangs into things but never cries. If I start doing finance in the future then I will employ her as my debt collector
  10. Think I ought to show my face due to all the things you lot buy from me.. Here's me and mini me at Xmas
  11. ^ I remember Jason lol Personally I would rather look at fit birds or even cars No offense to all you hunky young men
  12. I got a poorly four year old at the moment , I will start a GB thread shortly though guys, just got tie up with some other forums and work out some pricing. I'm available for rent on Tuesdays and Sundays
  13. Scorpion sounds more up your street, £394, you can sell the BC for a few quid Drop me a message if I can help
  14. ^ Walbro pump.. I wanna see pics of the white goods Bizz..
  15. I agree this is a good idea and miss it from the old forum. Maybe members can choose not to display if preferred but the majority won't mind.
  16. Awesome tonight, really enjoyed it
  17. Lol, like that.. There's a guy round here with a plate that reads BIG SEXY, Compared to that yours is public school chav.
  18. Love White wheels on blue
  19. I posted a picture of these on the Tarmac Facebook page a few months back. Same reaction - who would have thought it
  20. Dave, Ive got R Package Front and Rear lips plus Feed style side extensions for the MX5 in stock, sell loads If you want anything let me know
  21. Yeah dampers and sway bars would be better option.
  22. Sorry still out, getting a big order together which will make these a bit cheaper but won't be a while yet
×
×
  • Create New...