Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Hmm, that wasn't a good opener. Disappointing as I'm a fan but tonight didn't do it for me
  2. Nice Chris, I had the Porsche itch a while back, was very close to getting a C4S 996.. Nice cars bud, enjoy
  3. I must be in the minority but I really liked American Hustle, really liked Silver Linings Playbook too ( same director ). Just watched The Heat with that funny fat chick and Sandra Bullock which was quite amusing. Rush is on my watch list
  4. Is your avatar you? If so.. wow! Ha ha, we wish, unfortunately not
  5. I don't think anyone took me up on the offer...
  6. Hi Guys Can anyone with Tarmac Sportz CF mirror covers and a decent camera please send me some pics for the website Cheers Chris
  7. There's one more in production that is rare. Don't want to give much away but it fits to your OEM spoiler via brackets
  8. I don't think they fit convertibles Mark, you know.. You know
  9. £250, thought that was pretty reasonable. I've got N1 and N2 spoilers coming at around £150-£195 but if you want something different then the Ings is the one I would go for
  10. JDM rear diffusers and TS style diffusers in stock buddy
  11. Where's the GTR front gone Matty boy?
  12. I've got the Ings+1 in stock which is very rare, very nice and only £250
  13. Lol, that's another to walk away from if he has a comment like that Square plates front and rear are generally imports
  14. Thats seriously over priced imo. You can get a UK one with nicer wheels and rear wing for a similar price at similar miles.
  15. If you are worried about the sound of the HFCs ie rasp then the Fast Intentions resonated might be a better option, albeit more expensive and longer lead time.
  16. There is a guy called Kris who had a set for his Nismo, not sure if he has got round to fitting them yet though..
  17. Hi Guys One of the sets of Carbon Mirrors I had in recently had a slight imperfection, its not chipped of anything like that it just has a clear section on it about 3-4mm diameter on the drivers side. If anyone wants them I can do them at £50, the usual sell price is £85
  18. Hmm, yeah I am after one to mess around with. That advert screams "stay away" though lol.. I mean who sells a car not knowing or no-ing if it's a Cat C or D.. Might bid 2.5k for a punt
  19. ^ What Bennet said
  20. Eibach are popular but there are options that are equally as good that will do the same thing and are similar price or less Drop me a message if I can help, I can price match and do package deals etc. Also, just about to test my own line of sway bars for the GT86 and will do some for the 350z later in the year
  21. If you buy it you can still be original and have a spare Bob
  22. I would look more into it as engine bling than anything else... your car won't fall to pieces without one but it will look awesome with one
×
×
  • Create New...