Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Guarantee its the engine tuning. This has been reported before with another member. Need to go get a remap as the AFR's will be a mile out.
  2. Won't be this weekend matey, staying up at cameron house this weekend. Probs 1st or 2nd weekend in April.
  3. Cheers Jay
  4. Excellent chaps! Thanks for the help!!
  5. It's starting to look cheap and Chavy IMO and just needs a new look. To be honest I'm just really bored of the car. Considering putting back to a standard nismo car and selling.
  6. Yep, getting bored of it all and looking to change the full car look I think. Either that or i'm gonna sell up
  7. Hi Guys, I'm looking for some tips on vinyl wrap removal. I'm going to be removing my wrap to do some TLC on the car and get the paint work detailed and back to a top condition. Whats the best method of removing the vinyl without leaving the paint in too much of a mess. I will be machine polishing the car and detailing once removed so any tips would be greatly received. Cheers Neil
  8. Tis not permanent, it was done at the Zed shed at 10pm So would of been a bit of a long night to remove the old one as well. Or was your comment regarding the positioning? It looks too far forward and just doesn't seem to flow correctly. I'd be getting the old wing off and doing it correctly.
  9. Sorry but i really don't like the look of that wing sitting in front of the lip. It doesn't look right to me
  10. What sort of contribution on this topic is that? it was in reference to clarkie's comment's. These guys are friends and taking the pee from jeff
  11. Neilp

    Traction Issues

    unfortunately that is joy of owning a sports/gt car.
  12. paisley freight ship for pretty cheap to be honest. cover the spokes in cardboard and send them off.
  13. Wallace performance know their stuff to be honest.
  14. Who's dyno was it? There's a lot of factors outwith the car that can give poor results
  15. Neilp

    My 2011 Camaro RS

    Love it mate! Nice sounding V6 note also!!
  16. Thanks mate . I am very curious to know what the kit is called? I do have some invoices which indicates the kit was dispatched from America??? if it is the aerosync front end then its a plastic replica of the Nismo V1 which is very flexible compared to fibre glass original and other replicas.
  17. Wouldn't have done this myself as I don't think the colours flow with the exterior colour imo, however as long as you like it, that is all that matters! Have fun modding matey!
  18. Cats are a PITA to get off, especially on older cars. The top bolts need to be removed from the engine bay which can be tricky, especially if you don't have the correct tools. It can be done though.
  19. Beauty of a car! Front bumper looks like an aerosync (i think thats what its called) Side skirts looks like the Nismo american style ones (possibly replicas from tarmac sportz?) Looks fantastic!
  20. 24.5 diameter from my measuring tape! Will go for 35 all round then, as long as it wont do any harm! Why are you using a measuring tape may I ask ? Because it has lines on it that can be used to gauge the length of objects.... so it just sort of made sense Also don't try and come with smart answers as you're already making yourself look like a complete idiot using a measuring tape to measure your wheels. The wheel size is written in simple terms on the tyre wall!
  21. me too!!?? Please post a picture of your car please.
  22. 24.5 diameter from my measuring tape! Will go for 35 all round then, as long as it wont do any harm! Why are you using a measuring tape may I ask ?
  23. Far too soft tbh. 35 all round should be fine for most tyre sizes on normal road driving.
  24. 24.5"??? I think you may have you're numbers mixed up dude
  25. Neilp

    Golf R32

    My apprentice had a mk5 with a miltek. Sounded absolutely awesome! It has a very short gears so revs very quickly, makes it sound faster than it is but sounds brilliant. Not a very fun car though with most of the power being at the front wheels all the time. Haldex controller is a must to liven things up a bit.
×
×
  • Create New...