Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. that's obviously been hot hatch days. The trackup here runs days for only cars over 15k are allowed on to deter the usual young team. It's usually evo's 350z's gtr's zmanalex, vik, tvr's, Fezza's and time attack cars
  2. My first car when I was 17 was a saxo vtr 1.6l which was ripping out about 165bhp and I was only 670quid to insure it was fully declared for all engine mods
  3. I lost mine for an aftermarket stereo. Took it to a radio decoder and he charged me a tenner and was done in 10 minutes
  4. Whats the visit about then on the Friday? I didn't have any info on this just the drivers day on Sat? Might not be able to make Friday but would be cool to know whats going on? Cheers. It's a tour of the valley. And the rx8 owners club meet. George knows a few people and use to be in the Rex club so we got invites aswell.
  5. Can all the people who said they were going but haven't confirmed please update the list. Just so we can see who is coming and who isn't.
  6. Neilp

    Lowering springs

    Just waiting on the call Craig Ive been gently pursuading him, but after me having various issues with contact with the road tonight on our mini meet, i dont know if he minds scraping his bumper like im used to
  7. It looks like what happened to my mate! He left his pads low and the disc got it bad. It was actually the hot metal bedding itself into the paint. He had to get a refurb and side of his car resprayed as all the paint had it bedded into it! good luck with the repair. Try clay bar or something or a really strong wheel cleaner like wonder wheels which is very aggressive
  8. Mines is a weekend car and it was even too loud for that. Too unrefined and loud. Makes everything rattle inside the cabin. buddy club is a much better version and a bit more tuned sounding.
  9. get yourself some earplugs also i got rid of mine after 4 weeks
  10. love em craig!! you know that anyway! now get it lowered on its hole and make it look even better
  11. Happy birthday mate!! Have a good one
  12. Haha best bet for work is the like of virgin media call centres etc. Full time wage is about 15-20k a year I think. It would do till you find something better. Terex are hiring aswell I'm sure
  13. I need a slave
  14. lol I'm dying to find out. I want a sneak peak on Sunday lol
  15. Hahaha what you's lot like lol. No racing stripes my cars fast enough lol. Did your daughter mention I was driving like an arse showing of infront of all the corsa crew lol Vin purdie now that could stick, if only I had his Guns haha
  16. Lol is Polly correct G?
  17. bloody hell dude!! id be driving home if i was you
  18. could be air in the system my slave doesnt leak but the clutch does jam if i rev to high and dump the clutch.
  19. Might do this was just checking to see if I could get them as I want them straight up no lowering or rolling yet was going to wait and see what's what! lol i thought you were going hella flush on us... those sizes are gonna look stretched to foook btw!!
  20. lol so thats the bonnet, canards, volks, lips and grounding kit spoken for, im sure that makes up a couple of grand to start with
  21. its the orange veilside car
  22. I believe nicole deserves an engagement ring first neilly shhhh... she has me she doesnt need anything else
  23. You will make a few k extra if you split. I'd be interested in parts. Front canards, bonnet, grounding kit
  24. there was a video of mines on here but i cant find it now. Mines is very loud compared to when all i had was backbox and centre, now running non-res decats with nismo y-pipe and its bloody loud lol
×
×
  • Create New...