Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. haha nice one chris ! Hows she looking? she was very dirty the when i left her lol
  2. All the best mate! Hope you got something nice
  3. Hahaha I know mate. Will be hard to get the brown Staines out suede though lol
  4. Hahaha +1 Don't forget irn bru
  5. That is a roadster one. I had one in my boot as extra protection. Sold it on here a while ago as I got the chance of an extra coupe one at a good price
  6. Small update on AME Facebook, link on first page
  7. Hey mate, welcome and congrats on the purchase. The zed is pretty good fun on track too but a very different drive to the integra lol. As for the swirls,theres loads of detailers on here which will sort it out or, even, buy a machine polisher and do it yourself. Welcome to the club mate
  8. Neilp

    The Perfect 370z

    am I the only one that thinks that zele zed is rotten..... Would rather have the amuse kitted zed without the ridiculous horrible quad exhaust pipes from a fighter jet
  9. only you lol, is that stashed in your zed porn collection lol
  10. Neilp

    VQ35HR Engine

    nothing. Concentrate on getting it repaired first before thinking about tuning it
  11. Welcome.. thats a long way to bring a car back haha. Where in the uk are you based ?
  12. Defo looks like a uk car, jap imports have a little immobiliser dongle thingy have they not. Could possibly be that the last owner put a private reg on it and left it on it? Could possibly be an unregistered 2003 car which sat waiting for sale. So best thing possible is that you have an 03 car which wasnt used until 2005
  13. usually they just proxy in though and do it through remote access. Just be careful incase you stab yourself in the toes
  14. Neilp

    VQ35HR Engine

    I wondered who might pick up on that but there is only so much time you spend hunting down these pics At least the negine itself is the same. lol I'll bet it leads to confusion
  15. Neilp

    VQ35HR Engine

    one fault though, the hr engine pic is from an infiniti and has no strut brace which might lead to confusion lol
  16. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nokia-CS-15-Mobile-web-3G-UNLOCKED-Dongle-USB-modem-/130573718276?pt=UK_Mobiles_Accessories_RL&hash=item1e66ccd304#ht_909wt_1139 May be a cheaper option if its the same.
  17. ah I see mate, it may require installation which could prove to be a problem. They may have you bent over, or one of the guru's on here might know a way round it(it could get you the sack lol)
  18. Neilp

    VQ35HR Engine

    I'll +1 that lol. Nice research there Colin, that is why you're a mod lol
  19. Best to drop a pm to our computer wizkids on here like chris'I, Keyser. I'm sure they will be willing to help.
  20. I shouldnt think so. It should come with the drivers anyway.
  21. just buy a pay as you go dongle and replace the sim. Should work fine
  22. I would stop clothing and feeding myself before I let mine go
  23. Neilp

    VQ35HR Engine

    He ha asked about a HR motor in the 1st post on this thread, So I thought it ws to fit a HR in a DE car , looking at his Avatar looks like his is a DE car. Nah he posted on another thread about it and it's an hr car he has. It's drinking oil and smoking badly
  24. Neilp

    VQ35HR Engine

    its an hr car he has but was looking for a cheap engine and thought de would be a cheaper option.
  25. Neilp

    The Perfect 370z

    Just looks like jays 350
×
×
  • Create New...