Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Am sure there are many who will want to wish the gorgeous Mrs 'speed slut' Glrnet a very Happy Birthday She truly appreciates the full use of the zed (and puts up with Papa smurf's zeditis ) Have a good one Joy!! Vicky oxo
  2. This has been doing the rounds around FB for a while - I love it Nigella really doesn't live in the real world but I like to think she's a secret post-modern feminist Anything scatological just gives me the boke so Gillian mckeith me!!
  3. You're just overdue a P1 Take it somewhere that knows the zed and put some decent oil in it
  4. He used to send me photos Welcome to the forum Lee
  5. He says he'll px "IM LOOKING FOR A VW T4 OR T5 FULLY KITTED OUT WITH SINK AND BED LOW MILAGE,,IF U WANT ANY INFO ON EITHER CARS CALL ME ON 07917223169 THANKS SIMON" So he's going from a zed to a camper? Actually that's quite a good idea...I'm off round Europe
  6. Nice one Martin Hope it goes smoothly We've got a meet on Feb 26th
  7. Even when you do get it adjusted - don't trust it leave it in gear!
  8. Excellent!
  9. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! Have a good one Mike
  10. Vik54

    ITS BACK....

    linky gone
  11. Track Days announced so far for this year ... KRC info here http://trackdays.knockhill.com/car-trackdays.php SIDC first one of the year already sold out – check here for future dates http://www.sidc.co.uk/sidc-shop?page=sh ... egory_id=1 Trackscotland TBC http://www.trackscotland.co.uk/trackdays.htm Have fun guys
  12. Welcome to the forum - maybe we need an Aunty Betties meet to welcome you to the NE of Scotland zedders
  13. Vik54

    LakeZ 2012

    well he certainly isn't wearing sussies and stockings !
  14. Vik54

    LakeZ 2012

    Can't remember the Friday...or the Thursday ...or the Saturday TBH
  15. Well you've come to the right forum to be 'de-flowered' Welcome to the club
  16. Vik54

    LakeZ 2012

    Leave it!!! The pair of you NOW de-sist, finto, caput STOP IT!!
  17. Oooh I know "Whats the service schedule on a zed / what order is the service / I haven't done 9k miles this year should I still service the car?" You should add to 61 - "and I've already spoken to every trader on here asking a million questions already but I don't like what they're telling me I am quite sure I can manage to save another fiver by going elsewhere..."
  18. Neither! Is the HOOOON !! For adding to your list Paul… “Ooooh what sunglasses shall I get for posing in da zed?†Has been asked at least once a year for the last three years. http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=24640&hilit=what+sunglasses Then there was Stew's "Which shoes?" thread http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=24652&hilit=jimmy+choos and of course all Jay's "Anyone help me with photoshop?" threads I think everything else has already been suggested .... "which tyres" "I expect to pick a zed up for under £5k why can't I find a decent one with under 50k on the clock in my budget"
  19. Love the sonus clay bar and lube - is a dream to use
  20. Hi Vicky Please educate me...whats a sprinkle Is just what they call us females on here - 'cos there's only a 'sprinkling' of us
  21. Hi Vicky Please educate me...whats a sprinkle Is just what they call us females on here - 'cos there's only a 'sprinkling' of us
  22. You've got about 20 miles of av speed cams to deal with at the start of your jouney and you'll need to watch yourself onthe M6toll and especially going over Soutra and Abingdon Come up the west is fastest - it totally depends on traffic though I've been known to make it from Rugby to Dundee in 6.5hrs - I've also been known to take 11hrs is 410 miles which is similar to what you're planning on doing
  23. You've got about 20 miles of av speed cams to deal with at the start of your jouney and you'll need to watch yourself onthe M6toll and especially going over Soutra and Abingdon Come up the west is fastest - it totally depends on traffic though I've been known to make it from Rugby to Dundee in 6.5hrs - I've also been known to take 11hrs is 410 miles which is similar to what you're planning on doing
  24. it p*sses me off when these people of a 'certain age' come and rub our noses in how cheap their insurance is I think my Dad paid £180 this year fully comp on his 535d - he tried to add me they trebled the premium yet when I tried adding him to the zeds insurance they said they would give him a £500 excess even my own is only £100
  25. it p*sses me off when these people of a 'certain age' come and rub our noses in how cheap their insurance is I think my Dad paid £180 this year fully comp on his 535d - he tried to add me they trebled the premium yet when I tried adding him to the zeds insurance they said they would give him a £500 excess even my own is only £100
×
×
  • Create New...