Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. At least they don't try to suggest Primark as an alternative to Louboutins
  2. Bollox - you'd go straight for the boobies and underwear
  3. You're a load of wusses
  4. Where's SM Dave? He likes his undies
  5. You can only dream Dan I tried to read this thread earlier today at work and it set the websense filter off for 'Pornography' I'll probably get sacked on Monday If I were a man for the day I'd enjoy playing the "I can't multi-task" card and only being able to do one thing at a time v-e-r-y- s-l-o-w-l-y
  6. I'm loving Big Bang Theory at the mo Go figure Bazinga!! I can probably recite most Friends episodes
  7. yeah some of my mates in my home village posted up on FB about six-ish and then saw the news - think they thought there's been some mahoosive explosion nearby. One of the corridors the RAF run goes right over the village - used to make for interesting times when I was out for a ride on a Sunday morning (Horseback before ANYONE says otherwise!)
  8. Yes, so if you ever have to for engine related stuff make sure you say which type you have He'll always ask for the chassis number just for avoidance of doubt
  9. 300% torque increase? Its nice if you like that sort of thing but it isn't even the car from the film - is simply one similar - may achieve £20k if someone wants a show car
  10. I leave them at Neilp's house vik ... never on the car... come on you know that well I wasn't going to tell anyone about that!
  11. This was PM reply Jim - probably haven't got it as you were below 5 posts Hi Jim I have a couple of folks viewing it this week - one is from Newcastle. I'm not prepared to travel to allow anyone to view the car I'm afraid - I actually travelled to Essex to pick her up so I do appreciate the distances involved. The car is totally as described - all three keys, manual and original leather folder along with numerous receipts - but obviously you need to see it for yourself or send an independent to inspect if you're serious. all the best Vicky
  12. to the forum Its not even the front airbags that will do the damage to a child in the zed - its the curtain and seat bags - and you would need to deactivate all bags - IIRC - you can't be side selective on which ones you switch off so its all or nothing. Its just not really a car for carrying kids in - but each to their own
  13. Happy Birthday oh special one - am sure you will be celebrating appropriatley
  14. to the forum Rupert - happy zedding
  15. As I said in my PM I travelled to Essex to get her originally -any serious buyer is prepared to travel - especially for a mint Azure
  16. to the forum Christian
  17. to the forum
  18. to the forum Claire - happy zedding Vicky
  19. I'll say HBTY again as I can't blow kisses to you on FB Happy Birthday Chris Hope its been a good one
  20. Awh bless you got your own smurf Congrats on the new arrival
  21. Now stop it Zug you big
×
×
  • Create New...