Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. LMFAO - one of my sudents introduced me to " Aich Bee Faash" last year - the funeral p/x volvo still makes me cry with laughter
  2. Vik54

    quotes on a Z

    Admiral came good for me - I am older but at moment have zero NCB, 3 points and three claims in last two years. Whats most wounding is that two claims are down as fault claims 'cos I had to settle 50/50 with elderly drivers and the other claim was someone backing their tow bar into me and driving off Chris Knott wouldn't even quote me as no 'performance' experience!
  3. mmmmmm - gorgeous
  4. Hey guys - we'd like to go to Hogwarts too 1. Stew and Jayne 2 x tickets 2. Ebized (Colin & June) 2 x tickets 3. Chris and Amanda 2 x tickets 4. Andy(AK350z) and Fran 2 x tickets 5. John and Patricia 2 x tickets 6. Vicky & Gary 2 x tickets
  5. Excellent! Did you do the fling?
  6. on private plate - about midday - anyone here?
  7. Scottish meets'll be getting bigger and bigger
  8. I think its cool - first thing I drove was a bug RIP 'Trundlebundle'
  9. Thanks - oh they do look goooood
  10. would like to see please - my scratched door handles are my bugbear at the moment !
  11. Still can't decide on my favourite.............prob this one Jay......I like that moving night shot
  12. My neighbour loves his Lotus' - he's with Scottish Elises.............we've had many 'discussions' - though now he's driven the zed and got the bug
  13. couldn't say it any better! You got jaw ache yet John?
  14. Vik54

    Girl's

    Sprinkles:- 1. Sally 2. Nixy 3. Bronzee 4. Cara 5. Caroline 6. Bex 7. Sarah (Chilli Red) 8. Tilly 9. dawnc 10. Tere 11. Lulu 12. Little Miss 14. Vik54 15. Dominique 16. Lucy 17. Markie 18. Louis 19. Sarnie 20 Freshchica
  15. Vik54

    Girl's

    Nahmate - I used "350grrrl" when I had my lurking habit - but thought it was a bit passe once I'd got the car and started meeting you guys so got it changed to something more 'user friendly'
  16. Put yer back in mate! I think we shall have to have much in Sept
  17. You're getting some bad press mate ... and you thought I gave you abuse !!! I think some people need to work on the driving skills rather than giving me abuse. Just wait till the next meet, I can be an evil guy when i want to be lol Meaning ? J
  18. Yum - just love a shineee Azure No7 for the calendar
  19. Vik54

    got a zed

    nice one!
  20. Vik54

    My new Zed :-)

    Shiny shineeeee
×
×
  • Create New...