Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Our cat has taken to leaving presents at the door now - a pigeon yesterday they are f'in huoooge
  2. God he really is a wa!*!r
  3. Not the Ferrari 'Breadvan' - just as weird though....... http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_3414183.html?menu=
  4. Chicken sh*t wan*?!rs - and infront of her family too
  5. Yeah Stew go for it............. how can we get some cash to you shall we meet up one evening half way or do you have paypal?
  6. How'd you manage that dude?! Oh now I feel v silly - was browsing the mags in WHSmith at lunchtime - saw your article in Jap Performance
  7. I shall be picking your brains
  8. You'd better bring her along to Streetcar mate - want to see this car in the flesh
  9. Oh - LISTEN to this apols if it is a - can't see it in recent exhaust discussions - ok it is Nismo I know you either love them or hate them..............and not sure if the lovely noise is down to the CAI or the exhaust - as you know I'm still learning
  10. oh well each to their own
  11. How'd you manage that dude?!
  12. Vik54

    Ferrari 458

    I know I'll be in the minority here - but I've been thinking it looks kinda squashed - just do not get the styling at all ...... and the 430 has been my car for a while now so I did expect to like the 458 ... weird
  13. I tried these guys when i was shopping for my zed. All I can say is rude rude rude......stock list never up-to-date and whatever you want they haven't got but they do have "similiar". Surprised this one has 'relatively' low mileage - they usually only have over-priced high mileage - there is enough negative reports about them on the web to make anyone run a mile. IMHO - Only deal with them if you are sure you know what you're doing and you REALLY want the car. Good luck - you'll need it
  14. +1 - it fits just fine - only slightly narrower than the nissan one
  15. NJOY yer zed mate
  16. 'ing for your car - can't wait to see what's next
  17. Vik54

    new custom exhaust

    looks great - like the oval shape - sure we'll see it soon
  18. The PB Bug Squash is great - so's the Bilberry wheel cleaner (thanks for the 'guide' Stew) - the wheel sealant's for another day though just couldn't be fashed tonight...............
  19. two weeks mate Can you use the BBC i-player in Germany?
  20. Of course we do
  21. you'll find loads of info on here - have fun!
  22. Vik54

    My new ride.

  23. Well I'm going to try to persuade Gary to wear one
×
×
  • Create New...