Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Erm..........I'm glad I was too tired to come down now
  2. Welcome to the mad house
  3. Welcome to the forum
  4. The Bug is quite cool really
  5. D'you know I always thought that was the case - but reading the manual it states clearly to run the engine to operating temp then let stand to allow oil to drain back into the pan..............so not sure why should run it the let drain......... I've always done cold checks until now
  6. ooo have you got a peeenee on?
  7. You'll rot yer teeth mate!
  8. Vik54

    new toy

    Enjoy!
  9. Purely for restraint purposes when he gets over-excited no 'kinkiness' intended Nurrish !
  10. Found out today other people think just the same.........had parked miles away from the entrance to Morrisons came out to find two auld biddies hauling themselves out their car right next to mine - one says to me 'Dinnae worry hen we were careful o' the doors - always park next tae the poshest car in the car park 'cos we ken they'll no bash us!' Go figure
  11. Mucho vino for Friday night ..............'Resolve' for Saturday morning............choke chain for the Dawg...........alarm clock for Sunday (am I really getting up at that time?).........pro-plus ............. The weather forecast is sh*te BTW
  12. Welcome to the forum
  13. Vik54

    Toyo T1-R

    Nah mate they're fine the rears were new in June and have only done 4k - I just want to feel that bit safer come winter - the zed's my daily driver and I don't want to have to banish my partner to the peasant wagon for the whole winter so that I can use the Astra ........I'm keeping the 'stones for summer and track
  14. Vik54

    Toyo T1-R

    Funnily enough - my local independant tyre place is pushing the vredesteins and a colleague runs her scooby on them......they are on the shortlist but for longevity I'm really not sure
  15. TBH - it should be in your favour if the system thinks you've got another 6 months - hey fingers xd
  16. Vik54

    Toyo T1-R

    Okaaaaaaaaaaay Pricing Toyos today - so I can swap my 'stones for winter Camskills: £474 delivered Blackcircles: £635 delivered thats for 2x 245/45/18 and 2x 225/45/18s WTF? How can there be so much difference - obviously as its bank holiday I can't even find out if they're in stock
  17. Welcome along Pete You're definitley in the right place mate If you haven't already, have a wee chat with 'zmanalex' re 350z vs R35 as track cars - especially if you're interested in what you'd call 'non-standard set-ups'
  18. Wow I've always hated black wheels unless on Blade - yours looks bloody good with all the other black trim - nice one
  19. Vik54

    My new car

    .................. and I resisted pointing it out class
  20. For those of you wondering what knockhill's like in the rain............... taken from a Caterham the same night as Alex's wee mishap.................
  21. Sorry to hear your sad news - it is gutting when they go
  22. Awh mate you must be so fickd off - we'll have one ( a few) for you and there'll always be next year
  23. Hope it was a good one
×
×
  • Create New...