Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Happy Birthday gorg! PS for those of you that weren't on the Hoon - Gball is my partner so you can excuse the PDA
  2. But oor Stew isn't ginger!
  3. They're gonna be like teddy bears Cute.............but got to agree with Nix - Miss Kitteh is the way forward
  4. This is class amazing how pics can be manipulated now
  5. About 12:45pm on Crossgates..................
  6. mmmmmmmmm greeeee-say
  7. Vik54

    TYRES *SOLD*

    Ok deal done thanks for all the interest folks
  8. Gary can send you a Wickes catalogue if that'll float yer boat luv
  9. yeah we need some new playmates
  10. Laura knows she has our sympathies
  11. Vik54

    TYRES *SOLD*

    7-8mm on both
  12. He's just jealous 'cos u have some colour babes
  13. och well no more phone nookie for you Dawg
  14. Spam force
  15. Vik54

    Rear LEDs...

    viewtopic.php?f=38&t=13464
  16. I did get one in the end just i time for the Hoon.............. it's well worth it Sketch - so's a cargo net
  17. looks like Gary's sort of thing but not mine Mart! I'm mainly playing the god that is Bowie and Muse in the zed at the mo'
  18. shhhhh don't tell everyone
  19. Oh trust you - I was being diplomatic & not mentioning them I'd be more put off by the vile wheels that would be more expensive to replace than seats................
  20. Ok got weird txt - obviously marketing but its bugging me how they got my number - I never use it when I'm signing up for things and its obviously car related "Pro punters since 2007. Each year we have shown over 10k profit. Take part in free trial call 07038883888 enter pin 6431. Trial starts 12.30pm Friday 2nd October" From: FPP-Racing I googled FPP racing and got nothing really apart from something about papaya juice being used in a DB9 trial at Le Mans - bizzare
  21. What spe-shull like for his holidays?
  22. Hi Max Kuro with Alezan interior is prob one of the most favoured colour combos - no probs re-selling there. Looks a good one & at good price too - check service history obviously Pretty sure there was a set of OEM black seats going begging recently at about the £500 mark
  23. Welcome to the forum you're gonna love your zed
  24. Last time I waved at an R35 he blanked me
  25. LMAO Colin nice one should've gone in the success of marriage thread!
×
×
  • Create New...