Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Not another one with OCD!! Welcome to the forum - NJOY
  2. Spotted your car too at the top of the hill! We were all very sensible came prepared with sun lotion
  3. I feel sick Although - am amazed at how its been smoothed
  4. +1 Dave! You're in a hotel with paper thin walls what do you expect? Go get yourself some earplugs or go ask if you can join in - maybe a good seeing to would sort you out
  5. Take it back immediatley and tell them you want your money back - no negotiation just return it. If they mess you around in the slightest then off to trading standards
  6. Vik54

    STUBBY ARIEL

    Wouldn't know if its 'genuine' - works fine though
  7. Vik54

    STUBBY ARIEL

    Pg 1 of this thread viewtopic.php?f=27&t=35776 has a link to seller on ebay that stocks them
  8. Pretty tame compared to Dundee
  9. cling film it is
  10. I'd check the noise levels at Mallory before you go fitting your K1
  11. I am thicko....had missed Husky's thread...and I looked too!
  12. We forgot Lucy's birthday! Happy Birthday Mrs Biscuit!! we need pics of the handbag!
  13. Ok...so we've been waving at each other all over North Fife - but this is my village - I'm the only zed in the village
  14. Errrrm......... i WANT that belt, do i have a seat on the bus...? Hello Sailor!! Get yer coat Dene8 - you've pulled!!!!
  15. I can't wait to see them
  16. Where's the train set? All I can say is Tracey is very understanding
  17. Nice one Dave
  18. Cor I'm glad they've gone - Gary would've killed me if I spent any more on Saffy
  19. It does look good in the flesh But already told you - she's a Clementine not a Pumpkin
  20. Is that a insult to the noodle thing Vik? i.e. their usable for an Astra but not worthy of the Zed? it was just to stop him using the sheepskin mitts for the Astra - they are only for Saffy
  21. welcome to the forum - we've got quite the wee forum cross-over going on now
  22. Gary bought one of those noodle things for the Astra - does good job
  23. Happy Birthday to you!!
×
×
  • Create New...