Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Happy Birthday Neily- have a good one and I know Nicole won't mind me giving you one of these
  2. Have fun!!
  3. I won then
  4. do I admit I used to love this album ?
  5. sense of humour failure
  6. Our 'brother' Danny's due back from the big sandpit soon
  7. I don't consider it a 'song' as such - just reminds me of the need for less drama in life and it does make me Stew!!!! Gary Barlow?
  8. They're playing this on Radio 1 at the moment...I had forgotten how much this makes me smile
  9. How cool is that?!!! You've had a good day Dave....Milltek and Vodka...vodka and Milltek....hmmm fit the zorst first me thinks! What's in the grenade? Brandy?
  10. and there was me about to say Dave'll be pleased! someone did the same to me when mine got fitted...they'd seen it on the ramps at Alex's and decided to post a spotted
  11. is resonated throughout....is actually very subtle...until you give it some
  12. Vik54

    Rays

    Irfan's got some - can't find the thread though....username LRF4N edit: found it http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=25835&hilit=+rays
  13. Ooooh ...nom nom nom
  14. its happening mate the way things are going i will be quicker reverting it back to standard and having a major part out ill get a list together and see who's wanting what Vulture alert!! GLWTS Paul
  15. Out of those two choices....M3
  16. Congratulations both and welcome Finlay
  17. Vik54

    queen of the ring

  18. hope it wasn't ooor Kenny
  19. welcome to the forum...NJOY
  20. Oh Rich....your poor baby...
  21. Vik54

    fuel costs

    Ditto - I would sell organs first
  22. Wow I wish I had a zed fairie like that - that would be a cool wee surprise...Saffy is covered in leaves and dust at the moment because I'm using the Go-kart for work
  23. Vik54

    fuel costs

    I word in your shell-like...if you're bothered about fuel and it'll make the difference in affordability don't consider the zed as your daily driver for such a short commute. In that sort of traffic you'll average about 18mpg. I average 24mpg on a mix of town and country and it aint cheap but sooooo worth it
  24. Looking nice Irfan
×
×
  • Create New...