Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. yeeeeesss
  2. Fact is you both still live with your parents - so you haven't got a scooby Neil sweetie I'll see you soooooon
  3. Can't really tell yet - will see next time she gets washed. The rotors are very discoloured but I'm hoping to get off that hill today and take her for a run to clean them off. Dave I've thought about the covers but the car needs to be completely dirt free to put one on which means it just isn't practical for me - she is a daily driver unless there's two foot of snow on the ground The odd stone chip doesn't send me into meltdown - but this incident did just because it was so over the top and I had chosen to put premium rotors on. Ekona - highly unlikely another vehicle was coming - locals just don't use that road in the snow - its a hill with a real negative camber into a wall which actually claimed done of the council's mini diggers last weekend- he simply slid into the wall and smashed his windscreen - they knew they couldn't clear it safely. The zed gets parked halfway down the hill where there is a bit of a plateau so its pretty flat and wide with the negative camber on the other side of the road. I'm not interested in who the driver was - I'm interested to know what the guidance is about minimum clearnace and spread when gritting a narrow road next to parked vehicles and wether or not the councilwillpay for a correction detail if necessary.
  4. i loved the etc, im telling you mate, make her work for it when the time comes for nicoles sparkler to get made, ill make sure she works hard for it haha! Do you really have such little repect for the girl you profess to love and have been with since you were children Neil? I'm quite saddened to see such an immature attitude I hope she made you WORK for your lid
  5. Dave as Chris has already said its prolly just down to the fact your new pads will now have started wearing. Go check your brake fluid level. You'll be able to tell if its fresh by the colour- if its any shade of caramel then they didn't change the fluid. If its clear- pale yellow it is brand new fluid and will just need topped up a wee bit - VERY slowly and carefuly you don't want that stuff on your hands or paintwork. Phone the garage back an ask them what they put in so yu can use same to top up
  6. its the feckin roadster - it weighs more its not comparable by any stretch of the imagination OMG - VBH is pregnant Traitor
  7. erm Dave?...we've just spent the last two pages discussing the fact that THAT is you
  8. If they've just bee re-furbed then they're mint - so I think they're well priced
  9. Just some random we couldn't get shot of
  10. c'mon then what's happening with this?
  11. Well she's already got you carrying her bag
  12. She is so going to lick you into shape
  13. JASON!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. Pub toilet.....work toilet.....several times...meh - its just a piece of rock
  15. Och you'll be fine - just tell her NOT to take it off to wash her hands - I made that mistake several times It is a heart stopping moment when you realise you've left it in a pub toilet
  16. Laura'll need to have it on her house insurance Also make sure any valuation you have says on it "For Insurance purposes"
  17. Jay - you and Laura don't live together do you? House insurance usually draws limit at £1k - £3k for individual items and will ask you to list valuable items. She'll need to add it to her house insurance and you'll need a valuation certificate (which includes photos) to do this - a reciept of purchase is not sufficient - you want to cover the cost of like for like replacement - especially as you've gone down the bespoke route - so it needs to be insured for market value. In my case my ring was valued at £1k more than we'd spent as we'd sourced a certificated diamond direct from the London Diamond Bourse and had the ring made. Our house insurance went up by £80 odd quid
  18. highly unlikely he knows me and even if he does - completely different departments from a different base location - Fife council is HUGE Cor you lot are such a load of conspiracy theorists
  19. Have just emailed the Transport manager again this morning - but this time with photos - I wanted to give him the chance to see the damage before he could respond to my email from yesterday. I think once he sees the extent of the line of Grit ALL the way along the car he'll understand what I'm getting at. I do feel a bit daft because he will have much bigger fish to fry at the moment but I'm really angry about those PF front rotors - cos they cost a packet!! Daood - I'm not going to the Police! Chris - I think taking it to local press could backfire - I'm a middle management council employee with an English accent with an expensive 'looking' sports car who's complaining about the council trying to clear the roads?! See what I'm getting at? In current climate of hate against public sector think it could go either way. Colin - they have to respond in writing within ten days - I work for the council and my emails have been sent via our work system so they Bl**dy better respond
  20. Now stop it I don't want my very important thread ending up in the Green Room
  21. Up your Council Gritter Dave Oh no... then again you'd prolly enjoy that too much You'll have to work a lot harder to insult me
  22. getting messy - better just let Craig post when Chris has confirmed people have paid
  23. 1. Neilp 2. Cragus - PAID 3. Narcotix 4. Introspect 5. ewan221 6. UNABASHED 7. Slimjim 8. Slimjim 9. SpursMadDave - PAID 10. Cragus - PAID 11. Jay 12. Wrighty 13. Sam McGoo 14. sparky 15. iain10101 - PAID 16. DoogyRev 17. Vik54 - PAID 18. Zmanalex 19. Kinabula 20. Neilp 21. SpursMadDave - PAID 22. glrnet 23. Paulie - PAID
  24. Stubby's are only for 'special' ......people aren't they Chris?
×
×
  • Create New...