Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Martyn! GLWTS and all the best with the hoose hunting
  2. I win! Spooky I posted same time as you
  3. Round-the-world ticket?
  4. Don't take the **** Anders
  5. Is nigh on impossible to do - but a Nismo 380RS pedal helps - there's even one for sale here http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=44421
  6. Thinking about you Stephen
  7. I've been shedding' it since November... at first it was because of the weather but now its because I've seen what a difference it makes to the bank balance at the end of the month - I easily average 1k miles a month But have realised I suffer fom terrible road rage when behind the wheel of the Astra - so its very bad for my health!! Looks like my project is going to be one of the ones to be cut so if I have no job come April 1st the house and BF go first I'll sleep in Saffy if it comes to it In all seriousness at the moment when I look at her all I can see is £10k sitting idle and that would pay the bills for a few months if worse comes to worst. it will literally kill me but if it comes to it....
  8. Go on ooor Janey!!!!
  9. No Nicola they're most definately pulling your leg! Thanks for the booking form I'll get it to you once we've got a finalised list
  10. Count youself lucky, Mrs G just found the invoice for my Akrapovic last night I hate online banking Good job I'm good at , although Mrs G reckons I'm good for nothing at the mo she's gonna whup yo' ass George!!
  11. now we can say "welcome to the zed face -ache club"
  12. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA" have a good one
  13. Oooooooooooo much excitement!! Can't wait to hear it she'll finally have her voice
  14. We'll definatley have one at Knockhill Nicola
  15. Its a shame they're not all as good as driving as you We shall see eh???! is that you putting your name down for some track action against vik lol NEILY!!!! BEHAVE!!! Apologies for the wildlife in here kat - they tend to get somewhat excited when a new sprinkle arrives
  16. Kat welcome to the forum - good to see another female owner
  17. Welcome to the forum
  18. +1 - them or Blackcircles - you will save a packet and do not mix!!
  19. Bleeeeng Bleeeng baby
  20. I think not - on either count
  21. Love temper orange Just pay attention to the wheels though - looking at that close up of the alloy its pretty badly kerbed - maybe get the alignment checked
  22. Oh and I've ordered you some of these
  23. You're more than welcome to it, keep it up there Its here too - bleurgh I hope your job gives you discount on petrol Stew with that beastie on the driveway
×
×
  • Create New...