Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. I wasn't even there...I mean come on darlin'...take Saffy to a HOT HATCHES day? Not on your nelly!!
  2. soooooo - who is it? C'mon own up!!
  3. Extra Special
  4. At Hot Hatch today....
  5. Its a cracking deal...not too cheap to be a wrong'un - but would still go over with fine tooth comb - service history etc - prolly find it needs new tyres and pads or something like that...welcome to the forum BTW
  6. I've not told our insurance yet - I'll call hers tomorrow and if she's admitted liability then I won't bother with ours. You've got 48 hours to report it to your insurer. I had a look at the clamping regs - a sign at the enterance of a car park (and no where else) is not acceptable, a sign where you cannot read the details is not acceptable (Vine vs Watham Forest), a clamper not displaying the company emblem on their vehicle is not acceptable (they were in an unmarked MPV). Clamper admitted to me that they had to put the sign high up and not where they should put it because the Wok bar employees kept ripping them down. Let your insurance know now! Give them her details and leave them to chase her - also report it to the police immediatley - you should've had them at the scene if there were injuries.
  7. oops 1. glrnet 2. spursmaddave 3. Vik54 4. S14KW 5. LRFAN 6. Stew 7. DawnC / TT350z 8. Jenni 9. zmanalex 10. Wasso 11.M13KYF
  8. we win ...we've got Mr T
  9. You can't just buy a BT adaptor for the ragtops, they don't have any of the phone stuff in! You'd need an after market jobby like a parrot... just being pedantic, I hate people that use their phone while driving! could buy a cheapo sat nav that has bluetooth capability and use phone through that - s'what I do
  10. sh*t I forgot Mr T 1. glrnet 2. spursmaddave 3. Vik54 4. S14KW 5. LRFAN 6. Stew 7. DawnC / TT350z 8. Jenni 9. zmanalex
  11. Love it in Red and you hardly see any of them Did you have fun then
  12. Are you drunk already Graham? Here's to "The Azure Mafiosi" 1. glrnet 2. spursmaddave 3. Vik54 4. S14KW 5. LRFAN 6. Stew 7. DawnC / TT350z 8. Jenni
  13. Noooo if it were proper stalking she'd have the number plate wouldn't you Nic
  14. I know what it is - Geo won't give Mrs G the keys because she'll realise diving the zed its better than the nookie
  15. That was me behind you
  16. Hiya!!
  17. Oooh I just drooled on my keyboard Linda!! Girrrl get behind that wheel
  18. ooooooooo V-I-D-E-O Even better we should have mini meet this weekend!
  19. Most people would hold onto it and store it until they're selling the car - putting the stock one back on when selling and making a bit back on the Stillen
  20. I was just about to say same if it is that one - I'd steer clear...might as well just hand over a blank cheque book
  21. What worries me most is Liam still has that pic saved somewhere...I mean he must do because he produces it every time at the drop of a hat...I think he's got a secret crush Edit: Oh and liam forgot the bit when I went over onto the dark side and got by mods on there yet none of our male members were even challenged when they voiced their opinions I tried to set the record for quickest ban on there but failed
  22. That's the pic I used for your bday last year!! - I can't find any good ones this year... have a good one anyway - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA and make sure you behave with Danny and Rich
  23. Linkedin: "Stormgirl is a superheroine character based on myself, who races fast cars, with appearances at car shows. Offering promotional services with class and style, opposed to sitting on a car bonnet, actually take the wheel and drive my super powered 3.7ltr, V6, 330bhp Nissan 370z!" what changed stormgirl? Nowt changed - the vid on youtube that was posted recently on here every other pic is draped over a car You go girl - girl power
  24. The Temper must be scam - give them a bell and see what they say...bet they want money up front or the car isn't available to view but they can deliver
  25. But he doesn't care!! Get it.... "I don't care" Have fun taking your bitches out to eat at McDonalds 'cos you spent all your money on replacement tyres...." PMSL
×
×
  • Create New...