Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Haven't had a chance to find that out - its here at the moment - I kid you not - I think I aquaplaned basically the whole 22 miles home last night
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EWE Have a good one Dave
  3. F-A-I-L!!!!!
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AL! have a good one
  5. Yeah Rich - that pic of you from the weekend at Johns - your skins as smoooth as a baby's bummmmm
  6. Nowt wrong with looking after yer skin
  7. I'm not going to discuss any negotiations publicly Craig But put it this way as far as I'm concerned a professional correction detail is the bare minimum I am prepared to accept.
  8. is my favourite from last year
  9. can I post the pic again?!! or is it a bit now?
  10. at you two! Bitch fight!!
  11. Paul - welcome to the forum. I'm local to you - and there's at least another four zeds in Dundee I see Alex has already said hello he would've been my first recommendation to you - especially if you've got brake issues - am sure I'll see you around - are you in a GM import?
  12. Jayzed before you had the wrap you laughed at my detailing habit you said you just took it to the car wash and gave them a mitt to use rather than a sponge Martin - I'll ask him
  13. Apologies!! D-a-v-i-d!!!!!!
  14. Congrats on your new arrival!
  15. Graham!!!! Bonnettart doesn't count - neither does Ricer from US for that matter
  16. Says he with a wee bit of vinyl to wipe and who used to use the Polish lads down the road I had a choice beween two buckets and a cold hose or an hour stood under cover watching Saffy have a nice gentle warm bath - I think I made the right choice
  17. What did you do on your lunch hour today? I was stopping off to see Paul at Ultimateshine to get report and quote on the gritter damage and Saffy was in dire need of a bath So Paul gave her a quick once (thrice) over - I love it when she's shineeee This morning sitting with her equally dirty neighbour quick wheel wash, degrease and warm rinse snowy followed by a quick two bucket wash and another snow foam Tadaaaaa - isn't she gorg This quick wash meant we could take proper pics of the damage caused by the gritter - I'll maybe post them at a later date once the Council insurers have seen them For those of you in Scotland here's Pauls website http://www.theultimateshine.com/ can well recommend
  18. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-12338053
  19. Way to give the secret location ya nerd. First rule of zed club - don't tell people where zed club is!
  20. There s nooo way Neily will negotiate that track at the moment unless some of the craters are filled. Craig - you got my moby?
  21. I can't believe you've been all the way over here (there) and you didn't let me know could've met up for a coffee after
  22. Phew - that's not nearly so gut wrenching then !
  23. Extra Special Yeah...even when you win...you're still a retard....
×
×
  • Create New...