Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. I revise my first entry...
  2. Just wet myself
  3. Jaysus!! GLWTS - sincerely hope you get what it is worth
  4. who fitted them?!
  5. If she can bear lack of power then has to be the 1.0 petrol I think I'd rather eat my own toe nails though
  6. Like I said to the team earlier - I don't see how two sentences re the actual deal and customer service and then four paragraphs of PR for Falcon actually constitutes an apology I don't doubt Falcon are doing great things for members' cars - however this should not cause confusion and detract from the fact that there was a horrific lack of customer care in this case - regardless of value.
  7. lets hope you never need to actually use it though
  8. Looks like fun!! Nice to see you're pleased with the up-rev All I want to do now is make rude jokes about mahooosive sausages
  9. Keep it up
  10. EVO - seems to be the only one that doesn't have totally uneccessary nekid 'babes' everywhere - unfortunately they don't really do much for me
  11. Vik54

    Cats

    Or a BB gun sorry I don't like cats. and cue the usual eejits condoning harming animals
  12. Happy Birthday Madus Marcus
  13. Must be from original manufacture then - could be anything obviously just left there by accident - I'd put it back where I found it - just being a sentimental female
  14. You mean actually INSIDE? As in behind the door card?
  15. Wow what an improvement - nice job Someone reaaallly loves their Ford
  16. Looks like a bit of the rubber trim that's along the top of the windscreen - you probably find its had a new windscreen at some point
  17. Have you ?
  18. Was chatting to Dreadnought today and I mentioned about the possibility of this event being cancelled as well due to low numbers, however they have stated that this event will go ahead whatever, as they require some serious track time for there race cars prior to a championship event at Knockhill on Sat 10th Sept. Am I going to be getting some fire breathing MG's up my chuff on the track then? I would not worry to much about them Nah its the minis you want to watch out for little b*stards
  19. good luck with that one
  20. Hang on this is getting messy - people getting missed off 1. Vik54 2. Zmanalex 3. Ebized 4. glrnet 5.keviswatt 6. Darren-B 7. Paulie & Athol 8. Martin 9. Ken 10. Irfan 11. Andy & Fran Track time: 1. Alex 2. Darren-B 3. Vik54 and for indian after 1. Vik54 2. Zmanalex 3. Ebized & June 4. glrnet & Joy 5. Darren-B & Steph 6. Ken 7. Irfan 8. Andy & Fran
  21. The Indian is in Dunfermline - closest to the track - nowhere near where you're staying - but as we're all going in different directions works out well
  22. GLWTS Joe - hope its swift and painless
  23. That's just since this morning then - good news
×
×
  • Create New...