Jump to content

narcotix

Members
  • Posts

    1,992
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by narcotix

  1. Welcome to the forum
  2. to the forum
  3. Welcome to the forum
  4. I prefer Black Coffee .. the stronger the better! But I've had to reduce my intake as I was become used to it ... I now try and limit myself to one coffee in the morning and another just after lunchtime (unless I'm really struggling) ... I usually have a few (5-10) Green Teas throughout the day though ...
  5. I did use to put the occasional tank of 95 ron fuel in my Zed .. But I haven't done it in months now ... The difference in the way it drives is massive! It feels a lot more responsive and smoother!
  6. I'm running Windows 7 on all my machines ...
  7. Welcome to the forum
  8. Welcome back mate Good luck with the search ..
  9. Welcome to the forum
  10. I've had 2 'moments' since getting my Zed ... I'm definitely more careful in bad weathers conditions now as a result ...
  11. Welcome to the forum
  12. Could possibly be the other Cam postion sensor .. They can give some strange error codes when they start to mis-behave ... Have a look at this thread: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=27455
  13. You can get SDHC cards really cheap these days ... What's the largest size card you Headunit can manage (in terms of capacity)? I always check: http://www.hotukdeals.com for the best prices!
  14. Welcome to the forum
  15. I'd probably go for: smoked/clear front reflectors LED Rear lights S2000 Stubby Aerial
  16. not totally true, depends if its a UK car or JDM Damn ... Yeah I did overlook that!
  17. Alright mate, to the forum ... In regards to your questions: 1) The dongle in the centre console sounds like the Bluetooth dongle.. There is a manual on the forum somewhere which will explain exactly how to use it (sorry I can't find the link at the moment) 2) I can't really help you with this one .. but I'm sure someone else can/will.. 3) I pretty sure that all Zeds have Xenon headlights ... However the Facelift Zeds (Post 06) come with Bi-Xenon headlights ...
  18. Welcome to the forum
  19. I've been after some bits for my tonneau cover too but Nissan only sell the fitting kit as art of the whole unit. Let me know if you have any luck .. because I didn't ..
  20. Welcome to the forum
×
×
  • Create New...