Jump to content

narcotix

Members
  • Posts

    1,992
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by narcotix

  1. +1 on the Nivea soft moisturiser .. I've tried numerous things before and this helps to calm my skin best afterwards! In regards to the shaving ... I just use Gillette Foam (Lemon and Lime) .. and a Gillette sensor ... simples!
  2. Welcome to the forum
  3. Welcome to the fourm
  4. I remember when I had a very similar incident a few years ago ... except in my case I hit my boss's Porsche Luckily I didn't do any major damage apart from a slight scuff which he had sorted for under £200 ... He was pretty cool about the whole thing and only asked that I gave him half the cost ... which I thought was very fair!
  5. I donated my entire CD collection to a charity shop a few years ago..
  6. I use mine as my daily drive ...
  7. to the forum
  8. Welcome to the forum
  9. Welcome to the forum
  10. I get all my Zed work done at CS ....
  11. Yep that was me ... It needs a good clean but Thanks anyway ..
  12. Welcome back
  13. Welcome to the forum
  14. Wow! That's a nice house!
  15. Welcome to the forum
  16. :welcometo the forum
×
×
  • Create New...