Jump to content

narcotix

Members
  • Posts

    1,992
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by narcotix

  1. welcome to the forum
  2. Can you post a few pictures up? I'm interested to see what they look like fitted ..
  3. Welcome to the forum
  4. Happy Birthday!
  5. Welcome to the forum
  6. Welcome to the forum
  7. narcotix

    GT5 Zed

  8. Spotted today at around 1:30pm parked up on Abbey Park Road close to the park entrance.
  9. narcotix

    Rattling Cat

    I had the same issue on my cats .. I just used a jubliee clip and tightened the housing onto the cat ... No more rattle!
  10. I did mine a few weeks back and it was a lot easier than I thought ... The hardest part is getting the arms off the car ... but they've come up really good!
  11. Welcome to the forum
  12. Welcome to the forum
  13. Welcome to the forum
  14. +1000 I've had my Zed serviced there since I purchased it!
  15. Welcome to the forum
  16. What is the price BTW?
  17. I much prefer the square number plates compared to the UK rectangle ...
  18. Welcome to the forum
  19. Welcome to the forum
×
×
  • Create New...