Jump to content

SHEZZA

Members
  • Posts

    2,329
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SHEZZA

  1. SHEZZA

    HR bonnet

    There you go FEA0MCF4MA
  2. Try Ewen at Clark Motorsport for next day delivery , you'll get them for Saturday I reckon.
  3. SHEZZA

    Backbox

    As you have a true dual exhaust a standard backbox will not fit on that, you'll need the complete system from the cats back which would include a Y pipe, mid section and backbox.
  4. SHEZZA

    HR bonnet

    Thanks for the update, that's a shame and I must've been lucky as mine got here completely undamaged Must of been ! It's a shame as I recently bought some rear LED's from Ewen and the service was excellent.
  5. SHEZZA

    HR bonnet

    I tried Ewen and he said he's stopped doing them due to so many getting damaged in transit. You can get them from Nissan all in for £300 though.
  6. Cheers Dave it's just the job ! Little update cars booked into the bodyshop next week for a few mods and a general tidy up.
  7. Hi I've recently fitted a set of rear LED Iights to my 05 zed and they are a straight swap plug and play assuming they are nissan oem. As for price a new pair would cost you £ 290 from clark Motorsport, if there in good nick I'd say that was a fair price.
  8. I'd guess that chunks have been taken out of the outside. Then Someone dodgy has patched them up and sold them on as part worn's
  9. Where abouts in Derbyshire are you ? You can always come and have a listen to my Invidia when your ready.
  10. For sale I have a pair of brand new clear pre-facelift reflectors brought from tarmac sports a while back. Looking for £30 including P&P. Thanks
  11. Cheers guys I've just looked at demon plates and they look quality, so ive ordered some. Just need to find my documents now.
  12. I'm looking to replace the number plates on my car and thought it would be nice to have the forum and my user name in small writing at the bottom of them. Now I know there are various websites and ebay sites where you can design your own. I just wondered if anyone new of any of these company's who made quality plates. I'm after ones that use clear plates with the vinyl at the back not the ones that are black with the vinyl on the front, as I think they look a bit cheap. Sorry if that sounds a bit snobbish, I know there only number plates but I'm a bit of a perfectionist that way. Any help would be great thanks Mark
  13. To be fair you can see quite a lot of the invidia without the bumper tuck. But I'm also interested in seeing this.
  14. Nice. every home should have one
  15. SHEZZA

    LakeZ 2015

    Dave I've just had a quick look at where we're staying and they have rooms available there , though it seems to be a 2 night minimum stay. May be worthwhile asking though and mentioning the club as a couple of us stayed there last year. Though I'm sure Martin will sort you out. If not see link below. http://www.greenbankfarmholidays.co.uk/
  16. The Cobra's I've seen fitted at the cougar store the tailpipes are bolted on and not like all the advert pictures would suggest, think they must have changed at some point. PM Mitz to confirm.
  17. Cleaned mine today after a 300 mile round trip to London yesterday. It's never been so dirty, absolutely covered in salt and grit
  18. I saw this car in the flesh yesterday and I couldn't tell any differences in shades. As Ricey has said I think the camera makes it look worse than it is. I wouldn't worry about it mate it looked great in person.
  19. Nice. My first car was a mk 2 fiesta.
  20. Nice meeting you yesterday mate. Looking good with the wheels and a perfect fit, take It you didn't need the spacers with these wheels
  21. Cool I'm getting there at 11 so I'll still be about.
  22. Looking good , maybe get one of these to finish it off. ( Beavis nismo knob finisher )
  23. I'm down at RT tomorrow, what time are you picking the pumpkin up ?
  24. Happy birthday for yesterday mate.
×
×
  • Create New...