Jump to content

SHEZZA

Members
  • Posts

    2,329
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SHEZZA

  1. I found the trick with them was to not let them touch your lips , then I found them to be OK. haha
  2. Didn't think you was following Bradders ! Ah right from the hotel fire, glad everyone is ok and it happened when it did.
  3. SHEZZA

    WALES 2015 SOAPBOX

    Well what a great weekend really nice to see some old friends and meet some new ones. A big thank you to Rob (Mudman)for organising the event, there wouldn't have been a Wales without you so nice one mate. Also thanks to Andy (ioneabee) for leading the greens, who said we were the slow group? Haha really ! You did a cracking job so thanks for all your effort and sat naving, top man.
  4. PM Mudman.
  5. Thought it was, love the zunsport grill mod. Just noticed I've put this in the wrong section Colin. How'd that happen ? It was late. Haha
  6. Do what ? Oh yeah its the Wales weekend. Can I set off yet
  7. It's blue , it's petrol and its a 350z. What else could he have said. Haha
  8. Just spotted Mrs busters old zed on eBay i think. http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=161703773160
  9. Day 1 Sat am Chirk >>Aberdovey >> Chirk RED 1. Pritchard AMBER - GROUP LOCKED AT 10 1. Chirag1988 2. Bradders 3. Jmanji 4. Ap274 5. Davedutch 6. Wendy 7. Z370Z 8. Harryjax 9. Monkeybrain1234 10. NWT GREEN 1. Mudman (Lanterne Rouge) 2. 350ZRDev 3. Stoker11 4. Shenley 5. ioneabee (providing there are no SC / TT) 6. DudeUK 7. Sianny 8. Lukeajones 9. SHEZZA Day 2 Sun am Chirk >>Bettws-y Coed RED 1. DJTIMO (Aka bill no mates) AMBER - LOCKED AT 10 1. Chirag1988 2. Bradders 3. Jmanji 4. Ap274 5. Wendy 6. Davedutch 7. Z370Z 8. Harryjax 9. Monkeybrain1234 10. NWT GREEN 1. Mudman (Lanterne Rouge) 2. 350ZRDev 3. Stoker11 4. Shenley 5. Cal - possibly still mildly crippled, tailing off after lunch as I live locally. 6. ioneabee (providing there are no SC / TT) 7. DudeUK 8. Sianny 9. Lukeajones 10. SHEZZA Sun after lunch stop Bettws-y Coed >> Chirk RED 1. AMBER 1. Chirag1988 2. Bradders 3. Jmanji 4. Ap274 5. Wendy 6. Davedutch 7. Z370Z 8. Monkeybrain1234 9. NWZ 10. Djtimo GREEN 1. Mudman (Lanterne Rouge) 2. 350ZRDev 3. Stoker11 4. Shenley 5. ioneabee (providing there are no SC / TT) 6. SHEZZA
  10. Less than 24hrs now! Will be arriving around lunch time. Think Mudmans there from 11
  11. Spent this evening washing mine ready for Wales as I won't have time now before Friday. All tucked up till then.
  12. I'd keep it silver Graham as its unique to you and your Zed.
  13. Hi Rob can't do bank transfer. Can pay via Paypal or cash on Friday.
  14. Well fancy Garyt350z leaving the poor badger in the road. That's the second this week and with Mudmans wood pigeon too ! http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/97801-disasterous-road-killneed-frontal-parts/
  15. SHEZZA

    370z berk HFC

    Going by his avatar I reckon these berks are for a De Rob, he'll need the Hr ones to fit his 370z though I could be wrong, still worth a little PM. Edit : there are for the De
  16. SHEZZA

    370z berk HFC

    check out the traders section. chris@Tarmacsportz or Mitz@cougarstore to name a couple.
  17. GMballistic runs an Invidia with decats too though his is a 350z if that makes much difference.
  18. Welcome to the club and a +1 to what Payco said.
  19. I'd be interested to see how you get on with this app radio as I've been considering one of these.
  20. I'll have one as well please in medium Mark
  21. Get some Berk Hfc's to go with that invidia if you haven't already! Sounds even more awesome.
  22. Well that's a replica v1 (nothing wrong with that), which would already have the splitter built in, so why has there then been an additional splitter put on it? I've not seen that before. You could loose the splitter and repair what lies beneath.
  23. I hit a badger in my RX8 a few years ago it ripped the front splitter off, front/rear wheel arch liner and half the back bumper on its way out. Sounds like I got off lucky !
  24. Did you not get paddy's message ? Sent 23 April 2015 - 23:08 Another quick update. Everything has arrived except the Cup Washers which are not in stock. I don't know how long a delay this will be as it has taken 3 weeks before when they have had them! Telboy / Cal, I'll be sending your kits out in the next few days though as they don't need these. Paddy
×
×
  • Create New...