Jump to content

SHEZZA

Members
  • Posts

    2,329
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SHEZZA

  1. Go on then , work in progress !
  2. As Arkwright has said , and check tightness of all other things you have had replaced as a creaking sounds suggests something is loose and rubbing. I found this after having my banana arm bushes replaced and the Front Suspension Cross Member Brace came slightly loose on the drivers side. I tightened it up to the correct tourqe and it's been fine ever since.
  3. Looking good, might have to tuck my bumper now.
  4. That's due to lack of use Pete ! Haha. I'm still on my original battery of 10 years !
  5. SHEZZA

    Led rear lights

    , Ha ha nah ! Just glad to help a fellow zedder! Though some haribo's would be nice ;-)
  6. I'd just replace it , (if you've got power there use it.) but with an LED equivalent. Some thing like this if it's a flood light. What kind of light is it. http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/331463396797
  7. ^ what he said Two years is a long time to have a car and not enjoy it, and an 11 year old car is going to need some maintaining. Low/high mileage.
  8. Personally I wouldn't touch the cheap eBay jobs. I take it Is the ball joint end which is knackered or just the bush.
  9. Yep knew I'd seen them somewhere haha.
  10. Japfest 2 2014 http://outlaw-customs.co.uk/images/shows/japfest2-14/9.jpg http://outlaw-customs.co.uk/images/shows/japfest2-14/8.jpg
  11. Sorry just looked closer ! There not the same. Doh
  12. I've seen these wheels and it wasn't a nismo. Can't remember the members name but this was taken at a cougarstore meet in 2014.
  13. SHEZZA

    Led rear lights

    +1 give Ewen@clarkmotorsport a PM Here's a link to the lights. http://www.clarkmotorsport.co.uk/search/350z%2Bled
  14. Maybe easier to drain the lot then stick the right amount in, then you know the oil level is right.
  15. Tell me if I'm wrong but if you poor slowly so that the petrol is horizontal to the cans spout this will allow air in and allow the petrol to flow more freely maybe, also try hold the can so the spout is at the top. Or stick a straw In it and down it ! Haha.
  16. How about Horsham Developments. Jez is a trader on here. http://h-dev.co.uk/
  17. Yep pants up here ! Took mine out the other day as it was dry , 10 mins later the heavens broke out. Sod's law.
  18. How about Tdi North at Warrington who are traders on here. http://www.tdi-north.com/ http://www.tdi-north.com/services/suspension-work
  19. That price is for each tyre then ? £285 for all 4 from Tyreleader. Total rip off you could get MPSS for that money, granted not fitted. Get the tyres yourself and get them to fit them. MPSS https://www.tyreleader.co.uk/car-tyres/michelin/pilot-super-sport/245-45-zr18-100y-428433 https://www.tyreleader.co.uk/car-tyres/michelin/pilot-super-sport/225-45-zr18-95y-428120 Or Goodyear Eagle F1's https://www.tyreleader.co.uk/car-tyres/goodyear/eagle-f1-asymmetric-2/245-45-r18-100y-431123 https://www.tyreleader.co.uk/car-tyres/goodyear/eagle-f1-asymmetric-2/225-45-r18-95y-429674
  20. Try a PM to Mitz@cougarstore he will sort you out I'm sure. http://cougarstore.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_10&products_id=113
  21. + 1 I've got the MPSS on the zed and have recently put Goodyear F1's on the other half's Astra Sri and they both have good rim protection.
  22. No You'll need to take the calliper off I'm afraid.
  23. That's always I worry of mine too. Recently had my LMGT4's refurbished so had new tyres fitted by them (JP Alloys in Cannock) at the same time to minimise the risk of damage. One guy actually filmed the other guy whilst he fitted the tyres and wheels to my car. I guess to prove if there was any damage later on it wasn't down to them, good though as I watched as they did it and I've never seen anyone as careful with a set of wheels. Come next tyre change I'll be going back to them for sure.
  24. I've got an old Clio 1.5dci for knocking around in. Even got a set of winter tyres for it haha , though not bothered putting them on yet this year. Luckily I also have a van for work, even got winter tyres on that and they make a world of difference especially with it being rear wheel drive with hardly any weight in the back . So the zeds never seen much snow.
×
×
  • Create New...