Jump to content

Beavis

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    17,222
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Beavis

  1. You have said that once already! to the forum
  2. to the forum And
  3. Very nice Ian
  4. Thread tidied up.
  5. 1 word NO!
  6. American's
  7. Didn't the beeb have HD last year?? Or am I missing the point of that comment? They did, but the Sky HD is much clearer than the BBC HD. +1 I noticed that too
  8. RTL on 19.2 degrees east and FTA but in German.
  9. to the forum
  10. Happy birthday I have requested a mod to the forum software so that everyone gets a birthday wish
  11. No mood music though Andy?
  12. to the forum
  13. Nothing to do with me! The real Beavis is here
  14. Happy birthday Sarah
  15. Thought it was poor last night
  16. WOW a forum spat and i was not involved!
  17. to the forum
  18. to the forum
×
×
  • Create New...