Jump to content

Beavis

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    17,222
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Beavis

  1. to the forum
  2. Just watch the appliances behind it Nixy
  3. to the forum
  4. Moved
  5. An old similar video here
  6. to the forum. I am sure it will soon be mended
  7. Happy that Alonso did not win but not happy that Vettel won simply because of the influence of Helmut Marko (He needed the boy with the surfer boy image to win to help sell more tins of Red Bull) Webber was never the team choice to win the WDC who was my second choice after Hamilton, i feel really sorry for him but it was going to be always an uphill struggle. And jeez didnt Eddie Jordan kiss some ass today BUT MOST OF ALL I DID NOT HAVE TO EAT MY HAT THIS YEAR, BECAUSE LIKE I PREDICTED SCHUMACHER NEVER WON ONE RACE OR MADE A PODIUM LIKE I SAID HE WOULDNT
  8. What a miserable **** Jean Todt was when Martin Brundle went to grab his attention on the pit-lane walk The ignorant french nonce should never have been the president of the F.I.A
  9. I hope and think that will be different this weekend
  10. where did you get that nugget from? I get all stations fine +1 Never been an issue
  11. Just have to hope Hamilton does not get a penalty Check out Alonso's face in this vid
  12. Happy Birthday Rich
  13. Tell me more In the rear trunk/boot fuse box (not the one in the main cabin) take out FUSE 22 and that's all you have to do and your car is uncorked. This leaves the bypass valves in the exhaust system permanently open, or something like that, instead of only above 4000 RPM. The only downside to uncorking the exhaust is that you lose ~10 lb/ft of torque below 4,000 rpm (on the V8). But dont take my words that i have copied and pasted.
  14. +1 Even though i am not a racist that lot should have had seven bells of @*!# kicked out of them and then deported
  15. Great news
  16. Its here. viewtopic.php?f=141&t=42912&start=0
  17. Stable door now unlocked Oh bollox i am not supposed to post when locked
  18. Not far off my attitude last night Mike
  19. You are quite right but we are naughty boys and reguarly abuse our powers But thanks for the feedback the team will take your point on board, it all helps in making this the best run 350/370z club in the land
  20. to the forum
  21. It all started back in August with me when i had someone from Vodafone ringing me up to tell me how wonderful i was and such a valued customer and for been such i was eligible to some fantastic deals. I had been on a £15 a month sim only contract but my phone was getting tired and i was told i could have a brand new HTC phone for £17.50 a month a keep my 600 minutes and unlimited texts deal. Seemed a great offer for only £2.50 extra a month!! Any way next day the phone arrives and yes you guessed it with a new sim card and a different number. Non of this was ever mentioned at the time. I did not want a new number, i phoned them up and cancelled this new number and phone and returned it back to vodafone. Still today they are charging me for it even after they know its been returned and cancelled. I told they guy that if my money is not returned straight away into my bank i will terminate with Vodafone straight away by cancelling the DD.
  22. Poor guy on the other end of the phone could not get a word in
×
×
  • Create New...