Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. Or you could go all Toyko Drift on our asses!
  2. I think that should be made compulsory police uniform so you could at least laugh while getting a ticket.
  3. I think if your gonna use chrome you need to be careful - it doesn't look too much on the tvr whereas on the GTR etc it does. I have posted this z plenty of times but it has chrome at the back and I am a big fan (so much that I might to a variation of it)
  4. If your not up for purple, how about a green: I do think that two colours can complement each other - supermans being the perfect example above: Failing that:
  5. Purple FTW since I'm not doing it anymore!
  6. Last time I checked you don't have to declare a colour change as its not permanent. Not sure if that has changed since...
  7. No probs. Send me a haggis when you've doubled your money. or some Stornoway black pudding, and krispy kremes for dessert! nom nom nom
  8. Just wanted to thank Captain for guiding me through my first investment using share dealing. I have learned the basics and still have a long way to go but I have to say its quite enjoyable I can't look at my phone without checking the sp of my only stock
  9. Cragus

    Dakar pics

    Awsome - those wee chilean miners are getting everywhere these days...
  10. Cragus

    My year of shows

    A good write up mate and some lovely pics! Love the garage shot! Must of taken you some time - good effort!
  11. Not true biscuit boy: Make sure your tyres are properly inflated, select the right gear and dont get lost are some other very handy fuel saving tips
  12. Cragus

    Alien car

  13. Cragus

    Alien car

    Nonsense... So that's wot uv been driving while ur zed was garaged... Nice shades tho You know what they say about a man with big shoe though.
  14. Cragus

    Alien car

    Nonsense...
  15. Thats a call...
  16. Good luck with the OEM restoration!
  17. Cragus

    Alien car

    Why?
  18. Words fail me
  19. If you get us a good spot, we will even bring the barby and make you a burger. Please note - halal burgers for our azure tooth pulling friend this year - he needs feeding up more than we do! yep last time it was ramadan im sure the last time, i felt really bad eating 4 cheeseburgers and him not eating. I think irfan should get some traditional currys on the go and bring them up, some lamb on the bone mmmmm I think his missus should do it - don't know if I would trust his cooking! I think our stand will be awesome this year! I think so we're gonna have some cool looking vehicles. I cant wait to get all my vinyls done. Craig when you gonna sell me those seats? You're giving them a life of sin, i'll put them to good use, and im on a diet so when my waist shrinks i will be able fit in AND get out afterwards You can have them now - 1500 I hope to have wheels and exhaust ready for show season - thereafter might think about some cheeky decals.
  20. If you get us a good spot, we will even bring the barby and make you a burger. Please note - halal burgers for our azure tooth pulling friend this year - he needs feeding up more than we do! yep last time it was ramadan im sure the last time, i felt really bad eating 4 cheeseburgers and him not eating. I think irfan should get some traditional currys on the go and bring them up, some lamb on the bone mmmmm I think his missus should do it - don't know if I would trust his cooking! I think our stand will be awesome this year!
  21. Cragus

    k2 or scorpion?

    Have to admit the scorpion sounds sweet - haven't heard Neils with after decat but I am sure it will be even more I think I may get one but change the tips to something a little more baller.
  22. If you get us a good spot, we will even bring the barby and make you a burger. Please note - halal burgers for our azure tooth pulling friend this year - he needs feeding up more than we do!
  23. Oldie but a goodie!
×
×
  • Create New...