Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. JOIN THE DARK SIDE We'll never see you, "your black" us azures might run over you? I think what you mean black = stealth assasin by night, sex panther by day!
  2. I have the same tyres and don't believe they are.
  3. Were they any good Vik?
  4. +1 and as for the 'tart' ( ), think of it as a blessing in diguise to sort the back end out and some injury money to sort out your back - some nice bride seats to provide that extra support you now need
  5. Looks a great price if all checks out mate. Read the common faults on here and check perishable items like tyres and brakes etc Temper Orange..... they're great!
  6. JOIN THE DARK SIDE
  7. I don't blame you either matey! JOIN THE DARK SIDE!
  8. You may wish to reconsider your price on this one mate as they retail new at around the £300 mark if I am not mistaken.....I could be wrong.
  9. Glad it worked out for you mate!
  10. http://luton.gumtree.com/luton/75/67948775.html 'The most unique and spoiled z....' - he ain't wrong there! 29, 000 for an 04 import - he must want someone to pay for all the mods he has carried out as well as all the pertrol he used during ownership!
  11. I wasn't dogging school so wasn't me I'm afraid.
  12. Loving the new sound and look Neily!
  13. Cragus

    Mot time

    They do it on road!
  14. ZMANALEX Always wanted to use this!
  15. HELLAFLUSH
  16. Garage is five minutes from me. Lots of good reviews - they are my 2nd choice service centre. Only person I know in a reasonable distance that I would trust more on a zed!
  17. I rolled my fenders with a baseball bat - HELLAFLUSH!
  18. Don't understand some of it as I am not a big poker player but it certainly sounds as if you know what you are doing. I will keep an eye of this thread - interested to see how much , money you can make by doing this if you are good. Always thought a big element of this was luck but the fact you see the same professionals on tv time and time again suggests otherwise.
  19. It relates to the number of posts you have made mate. we have exactly the same number of posts now Ps have you forgot how to txt back... pfft i was gonna let you come up for a listen of the beast while i had it out. I will have it out tomorrow night fitting new pads to it if your around. Sorry mate - was major busy at work today! I have a French course tomorrow night or would of came up to get a swatch! I think I might go down the scorpion route with aftermarket tips. Wheels first though. Once I have did those two things, only smaller things for me. Got a house to save for!
  20. Cragus

    DB9

    Yummy
  21. It relates to the number of posts you have made mate.
  22. Volk GTS
×
×
  • Create New...