Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. Thats your reflection in the screen
  2. I don't think the ignition barrel on my shed is that fussy? Key, spoon.....all good..... Hahahahahaha Craig your sum man, your wittyness amazes me Especially for this time of night.. ....tucky tucky nighty nighty dreamy dreamy sleepy sleepy snoozey snooze time for me I reckon.
  3. I don't think the ignition barrel on my shed is that fussy? Key, spoon.....all good.....
  4. Whats the outcome likely to be Vik? Think council will shell out for a full detail?
  5. I think they call it peely wally! What about the hair though - I dont have long golden locks anymore
  6. Ach why not!
  7. Luckily my girlfriend is from the South side too then Captain snobbypants! .
  8. Yeah women are second class citizens over here and know their place! Not like the Mearns where you walk on eggshells round the missus incase she batters you with your handbag!
  9. OK - caught this last night for the first time as I saw people posting about it on here. What was that grabbing all about? I am pretty sure that called rape or at least sexual molestation where I come from?
  10. +1 Come on the sheds! Neil, they don't want to leave the Mearns because it is a lovely area (cough, snobby look at me, cough ).
  11. A bowtie is better than the gimp suit you wear when selling your a$$!
  12. Sarnie mortgages FTW! I will outbid Neil for the roof spoiler!
  13. :pmr35lee: perhaps?
  14. I would go option 3 also if your not manly enough for a shed.
  15. Don't be so vein! You know its the way forward!
  16. Get a shed! I'll sell you mine
  17. I don't actually - drop me it in a PM and I will text you mine
  18. Way to give the secret location ya nerd. First rule of zed club - don't tell people where zed club is!
  19. Crawled in and sounded all good mate! You need to crank your motor up a bit!
  20. 1. Its 'phone' 2. I wasn't 'lost' - I was seeking reassurance that it was after a particular layby number! A number that you couldn't provide! Had to phone that trustyworthy Neil. 3. Go play with your throttle controller.
  21. Sorry Vik, optimus and Pumpkin are still up there if Saffy wants to go down for a cup of 5w30. I headed up after a full days work and then french course in the evening - just back in the door and shattered. I will text you on the pick up day though!!! Not just zed related Neil I spotted some V12 action on the premises!
  22. .......pumpkin z and optimus prime (two long standing members of the zed underground) rendevous to plan top secrets things that can't be disclosed. The papparazi managed to infiltrate the meeting and capture a couple of shots before pumpkin and optimus could make a dash for it....
  23. Man! If I was a potential millionaire and I had missed out on it, I think I would need to take a week off work to get over it! Any share dealing tips!
×
×
  • Create New...