Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. Oh yes you do - torture pays very well and you know it!
  2. Holytown man myself - hopefully see you about!
  3. Very clean looking zed!
  4. Good job - looks
  5. On the fence with this one too I'm afraid I think she had an amazing voice but like others didn't really bother with all the hype around her when she was alive. Yes she was not the greatest role model but who kept her in the limelight? The media and vicariously us - the general population. We don't know the full story but it just seems as if drugs got ahold of her and she couldn't escape it. Maybe some of you have seen people with an addiction or faced an addiction yourself. I have never even tried smoking so can't even begin to relate with how screwed she must of been to create the downward spiral she did in recent years. P.s. Couldn't stand Jade Goody or her partner Jack or whatever his name is. P.p.s Charlie Sheen is a god. P.p.p.s Kurtz Cobain was murdered
  6. I was thinking black here too. I'm keeping the rings though - I really like those. Nothing ventured nothing gained they say! Lol
  7. Cragus

    New Rubber

    25k is good going!
  8. i am not so sure of the interior dude..... I'm glad I didn't go with my original thought then. I like the red rim on the pods - I am unsure on other bits too. I'll wait and see how I feel about them - easy enough to fix if need be.
  9. (EDIT: Merged from other topic - AK350Z) In what now seems to be coming an all too regular headline, a gunman has opened fire on innocents. For those not caught up yet it happened in Norway at a children's camp (which is on a small island) after the attacker had set a bomb off in the capital, Oslo. What is perhaps different about this attack to others similar is that the killer did not take his own life and has been arrested - I wonder wht they will find in his warped and sadistic mind. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... oting.html My hearts go out to all the families and friends that experience any loss as a result of such evil actions. They is no known motive for the attacks as yet, but many people have been making their own theories. There is hints in the media that the attacker is a neo nazi and partof a right wing political party. When I read this it triggered a news article read earlier this week: http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/wo ... 43520.html I thought neo natzi and natzi sympathisers were an extinct or almost completely extinct breed. Showns how naive I am.
  10. The red interior looks nicer in person - I hope
  11. ...consistently as i usually do on my zed related developments. To rectify this I will at some point make a complete progress thread but for now here is the latest little update. She was in getting the full front end painted and a few wee other bits cleaned up. This is a quick snap of her after the drive home: And a few interior changes to match the wheels and seats etc
  12. Ok my old mans version is 4.3.1 (8G4) Anybody know how to unlock it from O2/tesco so he can use his t-mobile card in it?
  13. Cragus

    my 350z so far

    Oh no you didn't! Banished! Unless you send the models my way
  14. Lets hope we get a juicy rns next week from rrl on georgia and any other updates on punty, trini and possible Columbia deal wouldn't go a miss either
  15. Looks good! Can't beat a freshly painted car - how will the sills look against the new paint?
  16. Cragus

    Why oh why...

    I've only got my nads left on courtesy of my Mrs being in the dark on most of my mods Although there is a member on here that works in the same gaff as her, he knows to keep quiet But a kit like this is hard to hide, especially that wing , even Mrs G will notice, well eventually It's tempting, very tempting , but alas at the mo I've got other plans Let me get the handling sorted first, then the power delivery (UpRev), then I'll maybe consider some sort of kit, not crumbling just pondering If you want to go halfers though Craig, I'm in At your age and you still don't know how to work your woman! tell her the amuse spoiler doubles up a a portable ironing board and your in!
  17. Don't be hating cos you couldn't get away I wish you did - that's why she's in for another resray
  18. Hope something comes good mate - I am sure it will! Good luck!
  19. I will have a look for the links mate and PM you, might not be till the weekend as I'm working nights at the moment.... One question though, have you done the latest update? I was on 4.3.3 (8J2) I think the new update is 4.4 ? I think I might of did it the other night on mine but I'm more interested in jail breaking my dads so he can use his other sim in it.
  20. I'll give you a pack of green extra and a space hopper not to burn it.
  21. Aye new car fund more like it. Guess it's a carbon effort for me. Ah well it will suit the amuse carbon diffuser
  22. Cragus

    Why oh why...

    Paul has this kit with the carbon inserts sitting in his garage - only known one in the uk. Be a pioneer and get this on big G!
×
×
  • Create New...