-
Posts
4,588 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Cragus
-
London needs a Smeato! He'd 'set aboot them!'
-
Couldn't have said it better...probably the same people that are draining the British economy by not working, claiming every benefit under the sun etc.
-
Yes I think you have misinterpreted that Bevis. He is telling people that they shouldn't take the laws into their own hands to oppose the rioters. In my opinion the masses should be out there getting them to feck! London need a SMEATO!
-
Get them shot! Its disgraceful! ..its went from protesting about a civilian being shot to rioting for personal gain. The rioters don't give a monkeys about the shooting. Also the civilian in question had a gun in his possession - if you want to run the risk of carrying illegal arms, people should not be crying when you get shot.
-
Nice update on trini this morning. Currently 17% up - hopefully this is the road to recover! I feared the US downgrade might shaft us more...
-
Stuff that looks like people.................
Cragus replied to manphibian's topic in Off Topic Discussion
I love number seven! .... But yeah, you need help! Lol -
bye bye sweet profit
-
not in red quite yet but WTF!!!! Why such an exaggerated drop with positive news update.
-
was that the white gtr in the video? sounded sweet, guess it ain't standard Think it's had the cobb upgrades. Rubbish, standard except for the Milltek, however Cob, Brake upgrade and transmission cooler soon. I'm pretty certain I hear Cobb mentioned. Anyway, I'm off for another week - want me to come up and put that roadster together for you?
-
was that the white gtr in the video? sounded sweet, guess it ain't standard Think it's had the cobb upgrades.
-
I'll take the stubby pm me details matey
-
Oh ok
-
I'd say it was cheap at 3.7p..... 8p here :-/
-
Ben Collins on top gear - didn't think I'd see that again?
-
Loads of how tos in the detailing section mate and detailing world is another good website with picture how tos also. Tim at envy will also be able to give you sound advice and some good prices on products to get you started - he's a trader on here.
-
Even better, you have a yearly test which determines how much insurance you actually pay... I LOVE that idea!! I surprised myself tbh, but makes perfect sense, good drivers pay less, people who cant be bothered or dont care pay more. How many people still drive the way they were taught in lessons or during a test?
-
You have balls of brass my friend
-
Pies, lovely lovely pies, pie appreciation thread
Cragus replied to Willy P's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Brilliant! the whole pie post has made my day This made me chuckle when I first read it too but I didn't want to mention and hurt the fat pie munchers feelings. But now we have started - who ate all the pies who ate all the pies.... -
Can't see email in your profile mate Look in his occupation My bad. I have a few pics at home I'll send to you
-
Can't see email in your profile mate
-
They use a CHILD and mother in the example for a reason. What would you tell any mother about their child dying in any set of circumstances??? It'd be a pretty shitty feeling no matter what. If you were answering the mother (feelings aside) and you hadn't been speeding your answer could very well be - I was travelling home within the speed limit and your child ran out onto the road without paying any due attention to the traffic. He didn't find an appropriate place to cross, nor did he look to see if any traffic was coming. Can I ask he has he been taught road safety and if not where you when he was crossing the road. If we take human emotion out of this, the picture can be painted differently. I would hope never to be in there circumstances but god forbid if it happens to anyone I hope we can stand back before we attribute blame. In some respects I think this comes down to the UK being a nanny state. I have fulfilled my duty as a road user to be alert and stay within the speed limit. Why is there no or very little focus placed on where, when and how a pedestrian enters the road - they have as big as a responsibility as the road user. I'm a road user and pedestrian and I give us much respect to the roads on foot as I do in car. I understand Husky that 'treat everyone as an idiot' is a good survival tool but is it realistic to slow down every time you see a parked car.
-
They said i was too tense... A very professional way of saying your arms are too fat mate for me to find a well buried vein! They didn't get a pint of blood but they got a a couple of litres of vegetable oil for frying their chips in for dinner.
-
imo silver calipers look horrible, looks like ones crappy cars come with. are you sure you want silver? Plus IMO if you could get away with powder coating it you would be better doing that Eeeek - each to their own but I'm with Dblock on this one - not Silver mate.........they'll blend in too much - silver car, discs, wheels calipers..............go lime green Or yellow with black decals
-
This but is utter b*llocks. If the kid had looked before crossing the f***ing road, then he would have seen the f***ing car and not been run over in the first f***ing place!!! Sorry, but stuff like that boils my ****. Teach kids to use the road properly instead of assuming that every car driver is a menace (even if she clearly was stupidly speeding in this case). I see the point the instructor was making Husky but even if she wasn't speeding, she still may not of stopped on time if her reactions weren't good enough!!! I understand the logic but I think for the sake if the course they should have a better example as I think that one implies that road safety is only the duty of drivers and not the general public as a whole. Seven years or maybe longer ago when I owned a little 1.2 Clio I was driving down a 30 road from Carfin to New Stevenson. On my side of the road, cars were parallel parked along the length of the road. On the same side of the road was a convenience shop. Nice day/good weather and as I'm driving down a wee boy sprints straight out shop door (sweets in hand) onto the road as I approach. Not even a part of the road that has a zebra crossing or lights - I couldn't see him until he was in front of me due to the parked cars and his lack of height. Needless to say, time slowed down, my life flashed before me, my pants filled and I slammed the anchors on. Stopped, and I joke you not a bawhair away from him. He was like a rabbit in headlights and had almost certainly pi**ed his pants. When i realised I hadn't killed him, I honked the crap out my horn in which I'm sure he preceded to provide his spilled urine a brown friend........and off he ran with his sweeties. On reflection I shouldn't maybe got out and given him a few friendly words about road safety but I couldn't leave the car for sodden pants Hopefully that was enough to scare him. If I had hit him, I have no doubt that I would get the the blame. I'd be the maniac even though I wasn't speeding. I am a teacher and I put a big emphasis on road safety but ultimately it comes down to the person to make sure they are being safe. With some kids (thankfully only a minority) attitudes it's in one ear, out the other as they think it will never happen to them.
-
Looking mighty tasty!