Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. Stew

    K Sport - 350Z

    Jut a shame the tops of the wings aren't carbon / black to give it a proper two tone look.
  2. Red and green..... It's goig to look like an elfs hat!
  3. Got an £850 one of them the other week. Pays for a bit of my other halves wedding ring I suppose.
  4. n my honest opinion....... Tat. More likely to break the car than make it.
  5. Pete, your craze is catching on!
  6. My old motorbike has an 18k rev limit. Suck THAT VTEC boy! And I got bored of that. fair enough.... But You got bored because there was no VTEC There were TWO powerbands. So it was like VTEC twice every gear! As I say, VTEC is ace as a hooning car - Caterham with a Type R lump would be awesome, works for Arial! I just find the lack of torque boring on the road after a while as I have no desire to go flat out all the time! Driving them off VTEC is like going back to my 1.2 Nova.
  7. That's what I'd do. Either that on pour tepid water over the lower window.
  8. Stew

    40 Profile

    Being Devils advocate here...... Most of us have to have some kind of cost consideration or everyone would have £2k worth of tyres. Falken, Toyo, Vreds etc etc are all chosen because they perform well enough for your needs at a good price. Running a lower profile has been done by several people successfully so if by changing the size that means they save a few quid or can 'upgrade' to better rubber then I personally don't seeing it as being an issue. My advice would be to know what you are putting on. If you buy langyong tyre factory ditchfinder xls+ then that's fine but don't expect them to perform. If you want to run 40 profile then know the pros and cons before purchasing as it'll cost you twice if you get it wrong. Anyway, that's my 2p.
  9. If other cars were going past then it wasn't ice you were getting stuck on! Probably just snow compacting. If it was ice nobody would be going anywhere! I drove home this morning on hilly, bumpy, adverse camber country roads this morning that were totally untreated. I was in my Navara but I didn't even have to put it in 4WD, RWD all the way home. Good tyres make all the difference.
  10. My old motorbike has an 18k rev limit. Suck THAT VTEC boy! And I got bored of that.
  11. As I said to you earlier Jay, you are a very inspirational character and with someone like you to help these guys along they have the support to get back on their feet! I dodn't have to know her to be sure that you're Mum would most definitely be very proud of you mate.
  12. I bet this exact topic is on a megane forum and every post says Megane FTW Megane Anyday Who'd drive that jap junk
  13. That is fricken amazing! I love it!
  14. For improving the MPG take a look here - http://priuschat.com/forums/ I have always averaged 25 - 28 which is good I think. The higher revs on start is normal on most cars, it's fast idle. It's instead of having a manual choke, something none of my cars have had! Not sure about the mis fire..... I'd check the cars earth straps as an easy check but I might be totally wrong!
  15. You tube also has MILLIONS of exhaust vids for the 350.
  16. There aren't many exhaust louder than the buddyclub!
  17. Stew

    40 Profile

    Bud I think I just took your posts the wrong way. Lets move on ****Manhugs****
  18. Stew

    Nokian WRA3s

    Just to confirm, the sizes listed are correct.
  19. Stew

    40 Profile

    If you run all 4 at 40 profile then it should be ok. One thing I've noticed when I've seen cars that run 40 profile is that the tyres look even more lost in the arches! Another thing is it would effectively reduce ground clearance by a little so if you struggle of speed bumps or anything now you'd make yourself more prone to damage etc.
  20. 21 to be exact Vik!
  21. http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/watch/m ... sGdqcqST8Q http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/watch/m ... _0BaIY_UZA
  22. Ahhhhhh, we get it every year. It's like the coke advert, it's not Christmas until you see that advert !
  23. This is good for Christmas spirit! Is it shown south of the wall????
  24. All, A message has been created here (click me please) for you. Please watch this to find out if you're naughty or nice!
×
×
  • Create New...