Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. Agreed actually. Chance to whore pics of members cars you like!
  2. Worth every penny Irfan!
  3. Plain. That's what I have had on all my cars. I keep it plain as it's a plate and a 'jazzy' plate shouldn't detract attention from the car!
  4. Very nice Irfan! Shame you didn't have enough battery to call about the location of the hot chocolate! Lovely scenery and I'm liking the C Class. Roll on the next Hoon!
  5. Love the Esprit! Looks awesome! The Elise.... not so much. I like the interior though although is it still very minimalist? I don't see a million buttons but everything seems to be covered I'd imagine adding weight.
  6. +1 The car is mint. Derek really has treated this car brilliantly. Best of luck with the sale.
  7. Uprated Pads and fluid are a must as are tyres you are happy with.
  8. I have a set of bulbs to get rid of the 'fried eggs' waiting for me to fit along with LED sidelights, interior leds, numberplate leds and fog led. (I'm away working at the moment) I have been considering the grill, just not decided on colour yet and weather to remove the OEM pieces or just mount it behind. I'll have a search regarding the numberplate. Bumper off job I assume? There must be holes left behind yes? Good man! I'd cut the original grill out and mount a black mesh one personally (but that's me!) as it will look different but wiithout looking chav. The numberplate will leave holes but these will be covered up if you mount the plate back on in the same place just minus the black plastic. ***Sarnie photo whore opportunity***
  9. Alexs Zed is amazing with all the mods made for performance reasons. ZMANALEX - Track-Worrier
  10. I stole it from Chesterfield! Have another one just now that Mike kindly made!
  11. I REALLY want a proper mini. I'd prefer it if it was a bit more stock looking. Love the paint, love the wheels, love the little touches but I'm not keen on the kit personally. Nice pics but I think the jazzy border is unnecessary and too close to the subject. I like the third one best personally. Oh and my opinion is coming from someone that can't take a picture so feel free to completely ignore it!
  12. I reckon a ZMANALEX black mesh grill, stick the numberplate straight to the bumper, lose the fried egg look to the lights by changing the indicator bulbs and possibly custom headlights...... The bulbs and mesh will set you back less than £25 quid and will transform the front end of the car. The plate on the bumper is free. That's my 2p.
  13. Your still a southerner to me! I wouldn't recomend a field. Sure it's fun but in a £0-200 car. Also they aren't really going to give you the true feeling of what it'll do on tarmac. Best book something at knockhill.
  14. Dave, Bill and Steve Three more! Not something I've looked into but there are a few UK cars with aftermarket diffs fitted. Something that might be answered better in the US as a lot of their cars don't have an LSD as far as know.
  15. It's a warning to others. We all know what follows the words 'Watch this!' It's getting colder and greasier on the roads. It's time to make sure the tyres are in tip top condition and adjust your driving style to suit the conditions. Just not your night Matt as you say.
  16. Well said Wayne.
  17. 21.6 on track? That's normal driving mpg!
  18. Sounds like a VERY lucky escape Matt - especially for the two other cars! Take care out there folks!
  19. Get some high res pics sent to Martin and you might be able to buy a calendar that features YOUR car!
  20. I got 8.4 (I think it was) after an afternoon being a driver at a charity track thing recently. It was blasting round then stopping to pick up and drop off kids that did a few laps of the sprint track with you. Day to day mine is good actually. I'm sure Alex gets about 4 MPG in his car approximately.
  21. I thought I could see some sharpening and colour alteration going off. I know nothing about this kind of stuff though. Did you take some kind of light on the shoot? What kind of settings do you use on your camera? I'm looking at getting a decent one but really am only just starting to be interested... (sorry for thread hijacking) yeah i have 3 flashguns that i use off camera although for this it was mainly just 2, settings wise i think i was between f8 and f10 and shutter speed around 1/80 - 1/125. If you want i can recommend you some books if you get into it , its what i used to teach myself the basics then just got out and started playing. Yes please!
  22. Gosh, do i get 2 stickers then? PMSL...... 962 Team. Ask Sarnie, he has a sticker for every 350 posts he's made! The total currently sitting at 59! Dont forget that stickers and other 'goodies' are available here - viewtopic.php?f=67&t=35775
  23. £166 million not billion.
  24. 961. Ok, Team Excel spreadsheet updated!
  25. I never got one Did you PM Mike and ask for one???? We have enough to do without keeping a watch on peoples post counts!
×
×
  • Create New...