Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. I went to see a live show at Aberdeen Music Hall of EMU and grotbags was there. She was bloody terrifying! Saved by the Bell was another classic summer holidays programme. Screech was awesome! Kelly was hot!
  2. Cartoon or the aussie programme that was on in the holidays? 'Have you ever, ever felt like this. When strange things happen, you think you're going round the twist!' [/theme tune] Pugwall!
  3. Skeletor anyone? He scared the cr*p out of me!
  4. Between midnight and 6am when on nightshift no radio station is better! It's brilliant.
  5. do I admit I used to love this album ? I admit it. I love it. I'm not afraid of my lack of coolness.
  6. Dire Straits! Diverse is the term I'd use for Radio 1 today.
  7. I don't like sunscreen either to be honest. My work mate was laughing at me singing along to Gary Barlow Jimi Hendrix, Queens of the Stone Age and the Police in a 10 minute period!
  8. Radio 1 has been AWESOME today. Although Rolf Harris - Stairway to Heaven didn't do it for me!
  9. Haha that's about as far back as I go, I used to love Thundercats, I had the sword and everything! They don't make them like they used to. Me too. And my Auntie bought me the lair thing for Christmas. Ah yes, the broom cupboard. Ably anchored by this little chap (with assistance from some bloke called Andy)........ I got a Gordon the Gopher for Christmas! Roland Rat? I had one and fed it weetabix! Ghostbusters cartoon anyone?
  10. It's a car..... It can be driven back!
  11. The rim protectors were fitted to rtbiscuits car. Rim take can come in two forms. Straight and curved. Straight goes on with a little tool that you can buy and it works well. The curved stuff just sticks on but is very easy. Ebay or a motorbike accessory shop is the place to shop if that's the way you want to go.
  12. CLK AMG 'vert?
  13. Cool BMX.
  14. They booked Stirling Moss for the launch as he had just won the Mille Miglia in his 300SLR when the game was originally due to be launched.
  15. Good luck to RB. As for the planes etc. I used to fly on Aeroflot Tupelovs regularly and I'm still here although probably only through luck!
  16. Sarnie is your man. He's not as stupid as he appears!
  17. Nah, Sarnie is too cool to wear a tie with a short sleeved shirt. I mean, nobody does that do they????
  18. Stew

    k1 question?

    Yes it'll fit but the k1 isn't the best quality these days. You'll go deaf too.
  19. It was sold some time ago. I'd get in touch with your local housing association as they should be able to advise you. In the mean time keep saving!
  20. twice in a day someone has requested I'm banned!
  21. He looks like David Tennant! As I said already to you, congratulations Rob and best of luck to you and Becca for the future with junior! Brilliant News.
  22. Stew

    noobie question...

    Yes. No REAL difference in exhausts. Some have an issue clearing the Diff but the Scorpion is not included in this.
  23. Up here you can ask the local council (or cooncil as they are known...) as they rent lock ups / garages but usually don't have power and aren't always in the best areas..... It's worth a try. Boss Performance showroom Stan!
  24. Stew

    noobie question...

    CS can sort out a Scorpion I think. ZMANALEX might have something kicking about so is always worrth a PM.
×
×
  • Create New...